+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 182 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Thread: After how many pips you open 2nd deal in same direction.

Member xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by patil View Post
    I do not think that there is any reason to open a second deal in the same direction. It is better to wait for your tp to be hit and then wait for a retracement. If from your analysis you discover that price will move in the same direction again, then you can open a new position, only after your first position has been closed in profit.
    To do a second entry, we must have a good judgment. To conduct the next trade,
    we must make sure that the market is still in accordance with our previous analysis.
    so we still have good reason to enter the market. It would be better if we lock the first profit position.
    good luck best regard

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I have to use a lock-profit organization that puts up SL, it will feel good and of course
    we have to believe that the analysis I made, from the analysis of other traders,
    and I also use technical and fundamental analysis, usually during Session meetings
    are important European news releases and America, it's so much to summarize everything
    he'll give to the big tendencies and I'm sure he'll 'fix' Reply
    good luck best regard

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ismed For This Useful Post:

dr forex (2017-10-28)

Member suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To be able to open the same direction and strength depends on the current trend strategy.
    If at that moment the trend trend indicator is high enough and we give a strong signal then
    we can open the order again in the same direction, but we can not rule out the money management.
    For the rest of the money management we have to prioritize.
    thank

5. The Following User Says Thank You to suntrung For This Useful Post:

dixit (2017-10-25)

Junior Member amayas is on a distinguished road amayas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ames
    Invite your friend
    Thumbs up After how many pips you open 2nd deal in same direction.
    Agar aapki ek deal loss mein hai to kitne pips ke baad aap same direction mein e

Member maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you. I never made the same position when I knew I had a loss. I waited until the trend changed
    so I could analyze it well and make good trades. Making the same position can complicate our trade and lead us to big losses again.
    That's why I think the idea of making a second deal even after the first deal is a big loss is not so good for me.
    regard

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,227 Times in 12,130 Posts
    i will close my second AUD/JPY position if the current daily candlestick closes if the EUR/USD moves 100 pips in our direction we will make i keep my existing one open on each leg and add a new trade if a trade is unprofitable, you set pending order at some distance from the price

9. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jellybelly2017 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-19), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-19), billyboy00007 (2017-10-19), FOREXMAN (2017-10-27), incomejobs (2017-10-22), kanita (2017-10-30), KASINA (2017-10-28), punjabpolice (2017-10-23), rehanayaz (2017-10-19), sachit (2017-10-20), zahid2016 (2017-10-31)

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,448 Times in 9,163 Posts
    main jo bi trade lgata hon wait karta hon result ka agr to wo trade loss main chali jaye to loss kafi lene ke bad again aik trade lgata hon jis se loss bi recover ho jata hai or muje profit bi ho jata hai is tra se meri 2nd trade lg jati hai.

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-19), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-21), amirjaved (2017-10-19), FOREXMAN (2017-10-29), incomejobs (2017-10-19), kanita (2017-10-30), punjabpolice (2017-10-19), sufiyan22 (2017-10-26), yulbang111 (2017-10-29)

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,943 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai main double order open nahi karta hoon bhai, yaha par bhai order humare liye acha hota hai ki ek hi open kare agar koi double order open karna chahta hai to bhai uske liye acha hoga ki wo low risk ke alag alag price par order open kare bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hetal View Post
    The analysis that we make is jut good enough to know that. If we trade and our trades hit TP, we will now try to make another analysis to see if the trend has ended in order to know whether to still buy or sell.
    You are right, I am a scalping, and I just wait for my first order to get some pips and then
    I close it and after that I make a new order after I do the analysis or if the order is still running
    and we can see with Clear I make the new order with the same direction and wait until they get some pips and then I close it at the same time
    becarfull

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to garlick For This Useful Post:

fear (2017-10-28), moive (2017-10-28), zafery (2017-10-18)

Member sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a very good question and I think a trader needs to calculate the leverage,
    lot size and margin available or equity and multiply or merge his traditions in accordance with the same.
    In some cases, it can be at 10 pips and in some 20 - 40 pips more depending on the conditions mentioned above.
    good luck

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 182 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)