+ Reply to Thread
Page 408 of 448 FirstFirst ... 308 358 398 406 407 408 409 410 418 ... LastLast
Results 4,071 to 4,080 of 4474

Thread: Is scalping the Best???

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   11:44
    Best answer #1

scalping strategy bohat hi achi strategy hai is main humain lazmi try karni chaye or is se fida lena chaye but news se phele is ko close kar dena chaiye.

2017-12-19   20:29
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  76 USD

mujhe lagata hai ki, skraiping kam avadhi mein kuchh laabh arjit karana hai. agar ham kuchh achchhe laabh arjit karana chaahate hain, to aapako apane lakshy se adhik jokhim uthaana chaahie. to, skeling bhee shailee ka prakaar hai sabhee shailee ke kuchh phaayade hain ek shailee par khud ko samiti jo aapake lie upayukt hai

2018-01-18   14:38
    Best answer #3

bhai mein ne kabhe scapling ky to nhe hai par es kyl eye learning ka hona lazme hai aur profit bhe kuch ko ho jata hai aur loss ky bhe zayda chances hote hein ek bar mein ne ky to mujhe loss howa tha wo bhe big

2018-01-19   15:54
    Best answer #4

scalping bohat achi strategy hai jaldi se jaldi profit banane ke liye but humain right time ka wait karna chaiye scalping karne ke liye ku ke sometime humain bohat zyda loss ho skta hai agr hum sahi money management ko follow na karian to.

2018-01-06   15:45
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  438 USD

scalping bohat hi best hai forex main or ise bohat log fida le rehe hain forex trading main scalping karne se hum acha profit le skte hian suggestion ye ha ke jab bi scalping k jaye to bohat zyda risk na liya jaye scalping main.

2018-01-08   11:06
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  33 USD

Scalping is best for those people who have much information and experience when you have experience then you have trading in short time and a small profit in trading. You have not information and experience then you have not doing scalping in Forex trading.

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    for the experienced trader, scalping is a very profitable strategy. I often do. I think, to think scalping we do not need to hold the position for too long. so do not worry, if the price is subject to change directions.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member munyeria is an unknown quantity at this point munyeria's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not know about others but to me, i think scalping is the best especially because it can help bring money within a sort period. However, you must be ready to sacrifice more.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    those who are new to forex usually starts with scalping because of zero knowledge and experience ...scalping doesnt need much experience aur knoowledge ..and after some knowledge we can change style of trading according to our requirement

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    scalping is one of the best strategy ..that includes less risk ..and also done in short time period..and that needs less analysis ,,and best for newbies or beginner trader

Member Gecko is an unknown quantity at this point Gecko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is more risky for me .. and it must be monitored continuously during open trade .. Scalping normally use a lot of rather large, and when looking at the right moment, we are entering the market, and came out too quickly .. I would rather be safe trading with very little capital, but the financial arrangements are tight .. It all depends on the readiness of each trader .. and their psychological strength.

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think depending on the style and the way I trade, if we want a result that few dare to take a decision quickly and then the risk of scalping would be nice if we use it but a lot more work to observe the market movement

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by venus View Post
    It's possible if scalping could become the best strategy for some traders but it won't be the best strategy for all traders because
    scalping will need high concentration and good psychology control, not all traders could do that. So scalping could be the best
    strategy for one trader but maybe it won't be good choice for another. Choose strategy which you're comfortable to use it.
    right, brother. trader has a style all its own. If I do, I am a scalper trader, but I do not do open trade up to a dozen times in one day. I just do the open position of a maximum of two times a day. with a target of only 5-10 pips per trade. so, when I was not taken in front of the chart at any time.

Senior Member ex22 is an unknown quantity at this point ex22's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    An associate, scalping would be to generate some profits in a short term. If we would like to earn some excellent profit, you need to risk above your target. So, scalping can also be type of style. Each of type has some advantages.

Member venus is on a distinguished road venus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by puri View Post
    of-course why not ? i a scalper and i can make good profits by using scalping strategy. no need to trade 10 hr or more.just trading 1 hour or 2 hour is enough.
    It's possible if scalping could become the best strategy for some traders but it won't be the best strategy for all traders because
    scalping will need high concentration and good psychology control, not all traders could do that. So scalping could be the best
    strategy for one trader but maybe it won't be good choice for another. Choose strategy which you're comfortable to use it.

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of-course why not ? i a scalper and i can make good profits by using scalping strategy. no need to trade 10 hr or more.just trading 1 hour or 2 hour is enough.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 408 of 448 FirstFirst ... 308 358 398 406 407 408 409 410 418 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)