+ Reply to Thread
Page 388 of 448 FirstFirst ... 288 338 378 386 387 388 389 390 398 438 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,880 of 4474

Thread: Is scalping the Best???

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   11:44
    Best answer #1

scalping strategy bohat hi achi strategy hai is main humain lazmi try karni chaye or is se fida lena chaye but news se phele is ko close kar dena chaiye.

2017-12-19   20:29
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  76 USD

mujhe lagata hai ki, skraiping kam avadhi mein kuchh laabh arjit karana hai. agar ham kuchh achchhe laabh arjit karana chaahate hain, to aapako apane lakshy se adhik jokhim uthaana chaahie. to, skeling bhee shailee ka prakaar hai sabhee shailee ke kuchh phaayade hain ek shailee par khud ko samiti jo aapake lie upayukt hai

2018-01-18   14:38
    Best answer #3

bhai mein ne kabhe scapling ky to nhe hai par es kyl eye learning ka hona lazme hai aur profit bhe kuch ko ho jata hai aur loss ky bhe zayda chances hote hein ek bar mein ne ky to mujhe loss howa tha wo bhe big

2018-01-19   15:54
    Best answer #4

scalping bohat achi strategy hai jaldi se jaldi profit banane ke liye but humain right time ka wait karna chaiye scalping karne ke liye ku ke sometime humain bohat zyda loss ho skta hai agr hum sahi money management ko follow na karian to.

2018-01-06   15:45
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  438 USD

scalping bohat hi best hai forex main or ise bohat log fida le rehe hain forex trading main scalping karne se hum acha profit le skte hian suggestion ye ha ke jab bi scalping k jaye to bohat zyda risk na liya jaye scalping main.

2018-01-08   11:06
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  33 USD

Scalping is best for those people who have much information and experience when you have experience then you have trading in short time and a small profit in trading. You have not information and experience then you have not doing scalping in Forex trading.

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every trading styles are best .. may be its day trding , swing, or position , or scalping. its mainly depend on the traders .. how successfully use this strategy on his trading account. so . if u have a good plan for money management and account growth . and have a good strategy to full fill it. then one thing is left only .. u just follow the plan and ur strategy and dont do any extra . then u see ur trading styles is given u the success.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned faisal89 is an unknown quantity at this point faisal89's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes here it could be saying that scalping is really superb for traders as it aims at making small pips or aims at few pips in telescoped phase of second and traders can action umpteen trades in a day and when bittie quantity is intercalary up it makes to big total.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member expartman is an unknown quantity at this point expartman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i consider that, scalping is the best method. for each trader each kind of trading method is the best. scalping is a good method and often people with less balance use scalping to increase their balance in short time.

Senior Member Kimpet is an unknown quantity at this point Kimpet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ali1011 View Post
    scalping boat he best hy but agar hamen is ke bary me proper knowledge ho tab but agar hamen is k bary me pta he nhi hy to hma is me profit gain nhi kr skaty is liye scalping ap ko pehly seekhna chaiey yeh boahat he risky cheej hy is liye seekhy baghiar loss ka boaht he danger hota hy
    I'm still looking for a trading style that suits me. I learned early on in forex, I try to trade with scalping strategy, but it turns out that strategy makes me tired of having to constantly observe the chart for hours. Now I try daily trading strategy

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping boat he best hy but agar hamen is ke bary me proper knowledge ho tab but agar hamen is k bary me pta he nhi hy to hma is me profit gain nhi kr skaty is liye scalping ap ko pehly seekhna chaiey yeh boahat he risky cheej hy is liye seekhy baghiar loss ka boaht he danger hota hy

Banned jhonky is an unknown quantity at this point jhonky's Avatar
    Thanks
    should really be noticed for a beginner who saw the short and the market is only willing to trade with Greed playing scalping but if you come to see it is in fact not a good thing scalping was done so you do not trade when his Greed

Senior Member alu is an unknown quantity at this point alu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalper is a trader who trades in a small range, they take profit 5 pips the maximum 10pips, they can open a position many times in one day, because they take a small profit and they usually use small frames times between 10m - 15m

Member devvi is an unknown quantity at this point devvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mojcris View Post
    no I don't think so, I think scalping is not good , because you have to trade in a while and close it instantly , you don't have enough time to analyze the market and if your positions are in loss then you don't have enough time to make them all back. I prefer not to trade scalp
    if we lose then we must first think about how fast is good for us because we have to have good planning as well as we should think of the possibilities that occur

Senior Member Kimpet is an unknown quantity at this point Kimpet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mojcris View Post
    no I don't think so, I think scalping is not good , because you have to trade in a while and close it instantly , you don't have enough time to analyze the market and if your positions are in loss then you don't have enough time to make them all back. I prefer not to trade scalp
    Scalping are short term trades which are performed for profits of few pips and these trades need to be closed within short duration of time.Also traders perform multiple trades and the small amount of profits when added up make good amount at the end.

Member mojcris is on a distinguished road mojcris's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

+ Reply to Thread
Page 388 of 448 FirstFirst ... 288 338 378 386 387 388 389 390 398 438 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)