+ Reply to Thread
Page 387 of 448 FirstFirst ... 287 337 377 385 386 387 388 389 397 437 ... LastLast
Results 3,861 to 3,870 of 4474

Thread: Is scalping the Best???

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   11:44
    Best answer #1

scalping strategy bohat hi achi strategy hai is main humain lazmi try karni chaye or is se fida lena chaye but news se phele is ko close kar dena chaiye.

2017-12-19   20:29
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  76 USD

mujhe lagata hai ki, skraiping kam avadhi mein kuchh laabh arjit karana hai. agar ham kuchh achchhe laabh arjit karana chaahate hain, to aapako apane lakshy se adhik jokhim uthaana chaahie. to, skeling bhee shailee ka prakaar hai sabhee shailee ke kuchh phaayade hain ek shailee par khud ko samiti jo aapake lie upayukt hai

2018-01-18   14:38
    Best answer #3

bhai mein ne kabhe scapling ky to nhe hai par es kyl eye learning ka hona lazme hai aur profit bhe kuch ko ho jata hai aur loss ky bhe zayda chances hote hein ek bar mein ne ky to mujhe loss howa tha wo bhe big

2018-01-19   15:54
    Best answer #4

scalping bohat achi strategy hai jaldi se jaldi profit banane ke liye but humain right time ka wait karna chaiye scalping karne ke liye ku ke sometime humain bohat zyda loss ho skta hai agr hum sahi money management ko follow na karian to.

2018-01-06   15:45
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  438 USD

scalping bohat hi best hai forex main or ise bohat log fida le rehe hain forex trading main scalping karne se hum acha profit le skte hian suggestion ye ha ke jab bi scalping k jaye to bohat zyda risk na liya jaye scalping main.

2018-01-08   11:06
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  33 USD

Scalping is best for those people who have much information and experience when you have experience then you have trading in short time and a small profit in trading. You have not information and experience then you have not doing scalping in Forex trading.

Member Aminul Haq is an unknown quantity at this point Aminul Haq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for a good topic.I agree with you. Really, scalping is a good way to earn money quickly. I know many people who only do scalping. However, scalping is not easy thing. It requires sound knowledge, good technique, good internet connection,etc. Good luck.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member romel888 is on a distinguished road romel888's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping is better for sort time trader.if one can realize the market easily he can earn a good profit by scalping.but it is risky when you miss the market trend.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member onbtavptbav is an unknown quantity at this point onbtavptbav's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I wanna to add that the scalping could be the best trading strategy but each traders has differents styles of the trading. If me, I can't trade well when I use scalping methodes and It's hard to keeps my psychology in stables conditions when I did scalping really !

Member rofeq is an unknown quantity at this point rofeq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mojan View Post
    Going by the thinking that its a short term benefit i would say yes its the best method but for long term benefits i would say no becouse scalping sometimes can be risky.
    scalping is usually used in the short trade because it was very nice to read the trade quickly if long-term unfavorable forex learn from the master how its use

Member ossama is an unknown quantity at this point ossama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Really is the best way to get good profits to limit many number of trading in the one day and the number of pip for each trad have to be small

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by akshay1728 View Post
    when we have lot of money in our account should we use scalping??? in my view we should use scalping to earn more profit.. post ur opininons here
    Well, I will not choose to be a scalper when I have alot of money in my account. I will prefer to be a position or swing trader to handle my hugh capital. I dont want risk my capital with high risk system or strategy to earn some profit. I will choose to be less stressed by enjoy my daily life beside handle my hugh capital with a massive long-term system to cover it.
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

Senior Member nigar is an unknown quantity at this point nigar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To help you head and not even will be an man or woman feeling. how much sellers you would like end up will be an man or woman feeling. As i really don't contain any specific own selection, though I simply achieve everything that Personally i think offers all of us make money. the nation's more desirable as being a modest flexible type on buying.

Member noviandi is an unknown quantity at this point noviandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am totally agree with you brother. Server speed is very importan to do forex trading. If server speed is low trade will also slow. So scalping is being impossible. Some times profitable trade goes to loss for server speed. If server speed is high trad will be fasy and instant and Requotes will be minimum

Member mojan is on a distinguished road mojan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Going by the thinking that its a short term benefit i would say yes its the best method but for long term benefits i would say no becouse scalping sometimes can be risky.

Junior Member muhit90 is an unknown quantity at this point muhit90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping, short trading or long term all are profitable if you have the right knowledge and trading skills. scalping is indeed a profitable but a tiresome trading since a trader indulging in it needs to constantly monitor the market in front of the pc. And those who have little time to trade also indulge in such practices
    Boss i agree with u.
    scalping is mainly depends on analisis power.
    So we should give more forve on it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 387 of 448 FirstFirst ... 287 337 377 385 386 387 388 389 397 437 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)