+ Reply to Thread
Page 374 of 448 FirstFirst ... 274 324 364 372 373 374 375 376 384 424 ... LastLast
Results 3,731 to 3,740 of 4474

Thread: Is scalping the Best???

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   11:44
    Best answer #1

scalping strategy bohat hi achi strategy hai is main humain lazmi try karni chaye or is se fida lena chaye but news se phele is ko close kar dena chaiye.

2018-01-18   14:38
    Best answer #2

bhai mein ne kabhe scapling ky to nhe hai par es kyl eye learning ka hona lazme hai aur profit bhe kuch ko ho jata hai aur loss ky bhe zayda chances hote hein ek bar mein ne ky to mujhe loss howa tha wo bhe big

2017-12-19   20:29
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  76 USD

mujhe lagata hai ki, skraiping kam avadhi mein kuchh laabh arjit karana hai. agar ham kuchh achchhe laabh arjit karana chaahate hain, to aapako apane lakshy se adhik jokhim uthaana chaahie. to, skeling bhee shailee ka prakaar hai sabhee shailee ke kuchh phaayade hain ek shailee par khud ko samiti jo aapake lie upayukt hai

2018-01-19   15:54
    Best answer #4

scalping bohat achi strategy hai jaldi se jaldi profit banane ke liye but humain right time ka wait karna chaiye scalping karne ke liye ku ke sometime humain bohat zyda loss ho skta hai agr hum sahi money management ko follow na karian to.

2018-01-06   15:45
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  438 USD

scalping bohat hi best hai forex main or ise bohat log fida le rehe hain forex trading main scalping karne se hum acha profit le skte hian suggestion ye ha ke jab bi scalping k jaye to bohat zyda risk na liya jaye scalping main.

2018-01-08   11:06
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  33 USD

Scalping is best for those people who have much information and experience when you have experience then you have trading in short time and a small profit in trading. You have not information and experience then you have not doing scalping in Forex trading.

Senior Member sweetrevenge88 is on a distinguished road sweetrevenge88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is risky and that is very true,however the one thing that I love about scalping is that if I got my analysis right then I can earn quick profits in so little time. For me small profits and do it many times in one day is better than waiting for long trend that is hard to identify.
    I wanna be the best in everything that I do...

Member venus is on a distinguished road venus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Andrews View Post
    I can't say it best as it has some limitations. But we can take its advantages to get maximum profits with doing more trades. But other method of trading has more efficiency than the method of scalping as the target is much bigger than the system of scalping.
    Same mind with you, I think scalping could be the best for one trader but it could be bad method for another trader. Each method has its own
    advantages and disadvantages, if you can maximize the advantages and minimize the disadvantages so it's possible if that method is the best
    for you. So if you can trade well with scalping in sideways condition so it's possible if scalping is the best method for you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member sipra is an unknown quantity at this point sipra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping trading in my view is in desperate need of a high concentration of having to fast and high risk, while also spending more spread in it so it must be careful and meticulous

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping bot he best way hen ap k liye but is me risk bot jiyda hy or reward be bot jiyda hota hy is me bot he effort cahiye ap ko seekhnay k liye or aik bot or yeh hy k ap ko aik acha trader sikhany wala mil jay jo ap ko is me koi magic tricks sikha dy to ap boat jiyada earning kr skaty ho thoray time me

Member Joseph Andrews is an unknown quantity at this point Joseph Andrews's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can't say it best as it has some limitations. But we can take its advantages to get maximum profits with doing more trades. But other method of trading has more efficiency than the method of scalping as the target is much bigger than the system of scalping.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganesh View Post
    with scalping you can get quick pips and earn quick profit but it wont be the same as compared to day trade and swing trade coz swing trade can get us real big profits so i will say that mostly try for those two but in volatile conditions i will say scalping is way good to get out with some quick pips.
    yes, scalping is the faster way to make profit, but for it, they need to learn and have extra ability about it
    need to learn, do practice and make a decision in a short time..and high accuracy...they will use the higher lots size to get more profit with low pips
    do the best we can

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think scalping system is the best way to create profit. you do not need to target the large and redundant. just 10-15 pips per day, the important thing is that you can consistently earn a profit. even with scalping, you will not have the burden of thinking for days.

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is good for short term trade. But the longer you use scalping strategy in my experience you are earning less and taking loses more. But I guess I'm not really good in using scalping strategy. But same time I'm wondering who is trading using scalping for three weeks or more that end up still earning and don't get more than 20% loses even though they trade more than 100 trade. I'm wondering if anyone in here has tried to trade scalping 100 times in three weeks and still end up in profit. Because if you do then I'm sure its good to follow your technique.

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by creativeifx View Post
    Scalping is best for only sometime. maximum time it's risky for on your trade. i have a real good profitable EA for Scalping it make form
    That's such a good opinion that scalping method can be best method we can use sometimes, but will never be all the times. All methods
    has their own advantages and disadvantages including scalping. Just learn how to determine best condition to do scalping and when not to
    use that. After all, I think scalping will never be the best method for my own self, considering its highly risk.
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

Member ayusri will become famous soon enough ayusri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if done with the rules of good management is very good even though trading was collected with a little bit but the money we make can exceed the day trading because the sclaping if we are skilled to use it then it will be a lot of benefits that we get, due to the fact that trading can generate sclaping more profitable than trading in other ways, because his strength is then sclaping is great for us to use it well, with the management rules and trading in a controlled and always prepared stoplos for all our trading positions open, then trading will be very, very profitable menyeanangkan sclaping this way.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 374 of 448 FirstFirst ... 274 324 364 372 373 374 375 376 384 424 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)