+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 448 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Thread: Is scalping the Best???

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   11:44
    Best answer #1

scalping strategy bohat hi achi strategy hai is main humain lazmi try karni chaye or is se fida lena chaye but news se phele is ko close kar dena chaiye.

2018-01-19   15:54
    Best answer #2

scalping bohat achi strategy hai jaldi se jaldi profit banane ke liye but humain right time ka wait karna chaiye scalping karne ke liye ku ke sometime humain bohat zyda loss ho skta hai agr hum sahi money management ko follow na karian to.

2017-12-19   20:29
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  76 USD

mujhe lagata hai ki, skraiping kam avadhi mein kuchh laabh arjit karana hai. agar ham kuchh achchhe laabh arjit karana chaahate hain, to aapako apane lakshy se adhik jokhim uthaana chaahie. to, skeling bhee shailee ka prakaar hai sabhee shailee ke kuchh phaayade hain ek shailee par khud ko samiti jo aapake lie upayukt hai

2018-01-18   14:38
    Best answer #4

bhai mein ne kabhe scapling ky to nhe hai par es kyl eye learning ka hona lazme hai aur profit bhe kuch ko ho jata hai aur loss ky bhe zayda chances hote hein ek bar mein ne ky to mujhe loss howa tha wo bhe big

2018-01-06   15:45
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  438 USD

scalping bohat hi best hai forex main or ise bohat log fida le rehe hain forex trading main scalping karne se hum acha profit le skte hian suggestion ye ha ke jab bi scalping k jaye to bohat zyda risk na liya jaye scalping main.

2018-01-08   11:06
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  33 USD

Scalping is best for those people who have much information and experience when you have experience then you have trading in short time and a small profit in trading. You have not information and experience then you have not doing scalping in Forex trading.

Member jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can say that when you try to scalp the pair you have to close the trade in a few minutes because you can also lose large amounts easily. so when you have good experience in forex trading then you can try to make the scalp on this pair to make a big profit from a short time !!! and Scalping is the most important thing in forex trading. I think scalping means when you open a trade 1 minute 5 minutes or 15 minutes and make a profit and then close the trade. we can make money fast because we only use a few minutes and take a few pips.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best scalping or not, it depends on the trader who runs it. Scalping for beginners is very difficult, because it requires accurate indicators for short-term trading, scalping strategies used by many professional traders to get big profits and do you know what scalping is? At first you should know about scalping. scalping means the trader opens a trade for a moment or minute and after taking profit he must close the trade, this is called scalping. Scalping is the best way to make a lot of money in a very short time. so I think scalping is the best.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kaval will become famous soon enough kaval will become famous soon enough kaval's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not recommend that you use scalping strategies. because this strategy is more risky than other strategies. we have to actually do a few weeks of research to conceptualize the strategy. and practice on a demo account before using it in a real account. and it depends on the sellers of their own choice. Someone may prefer scalping and someone prefers swing trading. That depends on the trading situation. I generally do forex with a combination of both. Sometimes I get out of the market with a small profit and loss sometimes having to wait several days.

Member barak will become famous soon enough barak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course scalping, short or long term trading all benefits if you have the right knowledge and skills of trading. Scalping trading is very profitable but tiring because the traders involved in it must continue to monitor the market in front of the computer. And those who have little time to trade also enjoy such practices and Scalping is good for traders who want to get out of trade quickly, scalping is basically a short trade, you can get from trading with in minutes but the advantage in scalping is low so that's why I don't use scalping. Most people follow a scalping strategy but I don't like it.

Member vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping is good but not suitable for me as a beginner. I think swing trading is better than scalping. I prefer to use low risk in my trade to make trade better. I can trade casually and never be stressed and it depends on the trading strategy of each trader, because the ability of each trader in that trade also varies. it's true that scalping will be the best strategy, if you can master the scalping trader strategy very well. but it will not be the best for traders who do not master the scalping strategy. so in my opinion this is the best strategy for each individual trader, living how traders use this strategy.

Member suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping is better and the best strategy that will give you a lot of money if you will use it properly so that it requires a good experience so if we will use it then we can get more benefits from trading. and To help the top of the head or maybe not usually is a special assessment. the type of broker is only one desire to maybe usually be a certain valuation. When I don't enter almost all certain personal preferences, even though I just finished what I actually found will benefit everyone. it is superior as a very small variable in dealing.

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is not the best technique. And it's not created for everyone. That you must remember carefully. If you choose scalping and get a big loss. Don't blame them for your loss. Because the problem itself is choosing the technique. You have to evaluate that way why you lose. And in that way shape your fit technique. and I don't think the best way for traders to make money on the forex market is scalping, friend. This method gives me a lot of risk with a low time frame, and the bad signal I get. I think it's best to trade intraday and I follow it.

Member tatang will become famous soon enough tatang will become famous soon enough tatang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i wouldn't say the best there are also strategies like surfing which also gives you a good amount but yes scalping gives you more amount only all you have to do is do it again and again for a short time and with scalping you will be able to make quick profits in a short time but you have to use high risk by doing it and you have to control your trade, so you can get consistent benefits from scalping. so don't try to overtrade in scalping.

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depends on the trader and his skills and experience, I think scalping is very risky but gives you big profits quickly, you trade in a short time with a large lot size and you will get a few pips very quickly, so I think scalping is good but you have to be careful about managing your money. and, scalping is not the best, we find it difficult to get consistent profits with scalping, maybe we can make more than 100% in a day, but in the next day, maybe it can't happen again, but margin calls. and I have a long-term trading plan, this trading style does not match my trading plan

Member setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, scalping is one of the best ways to profit from forex trading because with scalping you can always place orders regardless of the direction of the trend so that I think scalping is one of the best ways to get profit in forex. and scalping is, in short-term trading scalping can help us to make a profit. This is good if you use it properly so you become confused. So be serious when you play it. It's best if you do well on the trading team

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 448 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)