+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 448 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 126 176 ... LastLast

Thread: Is scalping the Best???

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   11:44
    Best answer #1

scalping strategy bohat hi achi strategy hai is main humain lazmi try karni chaye or is se fida lena chaye but news se phele is ko close kar dena chaiye.

2017-12-19   20:29
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  76 USD

mujhe lagata hai ki, skraiping kam avadhi mein kuchh laabh arjit karana hai. agar ham kuchh achchhe laabh arjit karana chaahate hain, to aapako apane lakshy se adhik jokhim uthaana chaahie. to, skeling bhee shailee ka prakaar hai sabhee shailee ke kuchh phaayade hain ek shailee par khud ko samiti jo aapake lie upayukt hai

2018-01-18   14:38
    Best answer #3

bhai mein ne kabhe scapling ky to nhe hai par es kyl eye learning ka hona lazme hai aur profit bhe kuch ko ho jata hai aur loss ky bhe zayda chances hote hein ek bar mein ne ky to mujhe loss howa tha wo bhe big

2018-01-19   15:54
    Best answer #4

scalping bohat achi strategy hai jaldi se jaldi profit banane ke liye but humain right time ka wait karna chaiye scalping karne ke liye ku ke sometime humain bohat zyda loss ho skta hai agr hum sahi money management ko follow na karian to.

2018-01-06   15:45
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  438 USD

scalping bohat hi best hai forex main or ise bohat log fida le rehe hain forex trading main scalping karne se hum acha profit le skte hian suggestion ye ha ke jab bi scalping k jaye to bohat zyda risk na liya jaye scalping main.

2018-01-08   11:06
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  33 USD

Scalping is best for those people who have much information and experience when you have experience then you have trading in short time and a small profit in trading. You have not information and experience then you have not doing scalping in Forex trading.

Banned galy is an unknown quantity at this point galy's Avatar
    Thanks
    my dear I actually think in trading forex scalping is the best . I believe that by using scalping trader can gain more profit and establish his position in the forex market. I also use scalping . I think it is the best.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no dear scalping bilkul bhi best nhi hai dear scalping ki trading is liye best nhi hoti his ku k dear scalping ki trading mein hamen always high lot size use karni hoti hai jis se dear high lot size se hamen risk zyada hojata hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rrdevmurari will become famous soon enough rrdevmurari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nahi mujhe nahi lagata hai ki scalping se aapko bahut hi jyada earnmilega kyuki forex me jab aap scalping karte hait to apako bade bade lot me trade karana padata hai aur 5 ya 7 pip ke under hi aapko apana close karna hota hai trade warna wo jyada loss me chala jata hai aur aapko margin call aa jata hau

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    generally, my dear in forex trading, I actually consider that scalping is not the best strategy to trade in the market and we have to make sure that we are trading the long term if we wish to make good profits in the market therefor ei must say that scalping is not a good strategy always

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that scalping is not the best trading strategy, despite i know that scalping can gives me so much profit in short time. I think the best trading system is the system which can gives us consistent profit for years. I think that Scalping should never be the final for the one trader. It is the thing of the Inexperienced and new traders.

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mahera View Post
    no dear forex market mein scalping bilkul bhi best nhi hai ku k dear forex market mein scalping ki trading se hamen forex market mein bhout loss ho sakta hai is liye hamen scalping ki trading kam karna chyae
    bhai mujhe lagta hai ki iss field mein koi bhi cheze jo aapko profit deti hai acchi hi hai kyunki iss field mein hum sab paisa kamane aaye hain iss field mein paisa kafi zyada hai aur aapko agar iss field mein aage badna hai toh trader jaisi soch rakhni zaroir hoti hai bhai.
    WE LOVE INDIAN-FOREX FORUM AND INSTA FOREX BROKER

Senior Member hije is an unknown quantity at this point hije's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that I never used scalping but I have heard that it is very useful for making profits on short term. You open positions for short term trading with somewhat big lot size and also very risky. Before you go into this trading, you should learn the basics of this trading also

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that scalping is the best for the beginner to earn small profit in small time frame. Analyses the current market situation open trade with small lot size towards the market move, achieve the small profit in quick time. Those traders are analyse the market correctly, they would earn good profit from scalping in this platform.

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no dear forex market mein scalping bilkul bhi best nhi hai ku k dear forex market mein scalping ki trading se hamen forex market mein bhout loss ho sakta hai is liye hamen scalping ki trading kam karna chyae

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes in fact my dear, I clearly think it is no double that if you are new trader then you should not do the scalping because there might be big risk in that, and you should work with the proper trading on the basis of the release of the news as i am working on that basis of the fundamental analysis.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 448 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 126 176 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)