+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 448 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Thread: Is scalping the Best???

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   11:44
    Best answer #1

scalping strategy bohat hi achi strategy hai is main humain lazmi try karni chaye or is se fida lena chaye but news se phele is ko close kar dena chaiye.

2018-01-08   11:06
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  33 USD

Scalping is best for those people who have much information and experience when you have experience then you have trading in short time and a small profit in trading. You have not information and experience then you have not doing scalping in Forex trading.

2017-12-19   20:29
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  76 USD

mujhe lagata hai ki, skraiping kam avadhi mein kuchh laabh arjit karana hai. agar ham kuchh achchhe laabh arjit karana chaahate hain, to aapako apane lakshy se adhik jokhim uthaana chaahie. to, skeling bhee shailee ka prakaar hai sabhee shailee ke kuchh phaayade hain ek shailee par khud ko samiti jo aapake lie upayukt hai

2018-01-18   14:38
    Best answer #4

bhai mein ne kabhe scapling ky to nhe hai par es kyl eye learning ka hona lazme hai aur profit bhe kuch ko ho jata hai aur loss ky bhe zayda chances hote hein ek bar mein ne ky to mujhe loss howa tha wo bhe big

2018-01-19   15:54
    Best answer #5

scalping bohat achi strategy hai jaldi se jaldi profit banane ke liye but humain right time ka wait karna chaiye scalping karne ke liye ku ke sometime humain bohat zyda loss ho skta hai agr hum sahi money management ko follow na karian to.

2018-01-06   15:45
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  438 USD

scalping bohat hi best hai forex main or ise bohat log fida le rehe hain forex trading main scalping karne se hum acha profit le skte hian suggestion ye ha ke jab bi scalping k jaye to bohat zyda risk na liya jaye scalping main.

Member salak will become famous soon enough salak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I think you are right, scalping techniques should only be done by traders who already have a lot of knowledge and experience because they have a high risk, scalping profits accumulate little by little over a small period of time and there are a lot of fake signals happening, I think beginners will lose a lot of money when trading using this technique and trading scalping currencies is about danger. I think the danger is the same in every technique, but we can overcome it to make us build benefits. Scalping can succeed if we apply it to excitement. So, consider enough time, amount, and psycholoy when we do scalping.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my view, scalping is the best technique to get fast money on the forex market and get results from all trades as soon as compared to long-term trading. But if you need big and big profits, then in my opinion long-term plans are the best. In fact, I myself prefer scalping most of the time because of the fast output. When you get enough profit in forex trading, now you control your greed and get out of your trading session. and don't think that scalping is safe. it's too risky to trade scalping. just fanciful as a co scalping mien trading karni chaye per ap ko es ki the habit of nahi bana leni chaye kyun k es mien ap ko profit getting karne ka bhot kam coincidentally hi. the best forex trading analysis and every skill can mean the amount of mien hansome produces the perfect amount. trade hai aik active mind.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think scalping is the best, because this technique is to take profits little by little in a low period of time, this means the forex scalper market in one session can take advantage of many parties. but this technique has a high risk because many occur in small false signal timeframes, beginners should not choose the technique as successful using this technique is a trader who already has a lot of experience and I think there is no best trading strategy, because it depends on the type of trader, depending on each person. If you are a conservative trader, of course swing (long-term trading) is the best for you. Don't try to be a scalper because you will feel too worried. It also happens to an aggressive trader. Aggressive traders make the scalp the best way to make money. Don't ask them to hold their positions too long because they can't see their positions open too long.

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That's right, scalping trading is very risky, it takes skills to trade higher and maybe the main obstacle is the psychology of trader scalping trading, scalping trading is more profitable than long-term trading but using scalping trading is hard work and I ... run good techniques and can make a profit faster than other techniques, but we must have good knowledge and skills, the needs are also analysa, so we can place orders in the right rights, so we can get the maximum benefit !! and I think, all the alway techniques have plus minus in it ... !! goodluck!

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping can be the best but requires great trading skills and market knowledge. in scalping we enter and exit the market just to get a few pips. I think it's suitable for beginners I think news trading is the best because we know when and which market will move in what direction according to our news and fundamental analysis in scalping that we need to know when exactly to enter and when to exit the trade. and I think scalping is not the best trading strategy, because it's dangerous if we can't master scalping. Scalping does not use stop loss and always uses lot max size to trade, we can get a margin call early if we make a small mistake .

Member silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course I agree with you that scalping is the best to trade here. In Forex trading, scalping takes advantage of changes in currency pairs over a very short period of time. Traders that the scalp usually uses high leverage and aim at less than 10 pips in minutes. Scalping is generally considered a dangerous practice by professional traders and officially favored by Forex brokers. I think every trading technique has things that are pluss and minus flattering is good for making money fast and big but it makes a big risk too. And also the other technicvthere will be plus and minus points, and I think it doesn't matter what technique we use and if we can use it well and make a profit, it will be the best technique!

Member moive will become famous soon enough moive will become famous soon enough moive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is the best way to get a fast and big return on the forex trading market, but for scalping trading it is very risky and also weighs you down in big losses too so by trading with scalping you have to be very careful. Scalping is a fairly large and challenging strategy, so only those who experience can use the scalping method correctly. Scalping is a method of short-term transactions and has a danger level. And this is not recommended for beginners.

Member kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have bought tickets that were flattened for years now and I have never had a bad time with them. I'm sure they are some who try to disrupt the public who don't know, but are just smart about your purchase. of course, you live in a city bigger than me (I live in cleveland) so maybe bedifferent than here. this is a story. I have 4 tickets for a playoff match between Cavs and Magicians a few years ago. Scalping is the best trading strategy but only the best scalpers benefit from scalping if new traders try to scalping, they lose their money from this strategy so that new users never try to trade scalping.

Member syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is the best way to get a good amount in a short time but you have to do the right money management when scalping. If you don't follow it, eventually you will get a margin call. so the best way is to always follow the money management whatever trading system you use. Scalping is a short time trading on the forex market. Scalping is best for new forex traders whose capital is low. A new and low capital trader must use scalping on the forex market to make a profit.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me scalping karna easy nahi hota hai kyunki esme high risk market me liya jaata hai,trader ko esme low risk ke saat chalna chahiye,trader esme market me jetna apne liye samjhena uske liye utna he acha hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 448 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)