+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 448 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast

Thread: Is scalping the Best???

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   11:44
    Best answer #1

scalping strategy bohat hi achi strategy hai is main humain lazmi try karni chaye or is se fida lena chaye but news se phele is ko close kar dena chaiye.

2018-01-18   16:39
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  576 USD

dear trader scalping bhi boht hi achi hay aur mostly trader scalping ko kerty hain aur prefer bhi kerty hain k sacalping krain hum sab kun k es say haman boht jald entery bhi lay lety hain aur boht jald entry close ker bhi lety hain bs es k liay ap k pass acha sa method hona chhaiy...........

2017-12-19   20:29
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  76 USD

mujhe lagata hai ki, skraiping kam avadhi mein kuchh laabh arjit karana hai. agar ham kuchh achchhe laabh arjit karana chaahate hain, to aapako apane lakshy se adhik jokhim uthaana chaahie. to, skeling bhee shailee ka prakaar hai sabhee shailee ke kuchh phaayade hain ek shailee par khud ko samiti jo aapake lie upayukt hai

2018-01-18   14:38
    Best answer #4

bhai mein ne kabhe scapling ky to nhe hai par es kyl eye learning ka hona lazme hai aur profit bhe kuch ko ho jata hai aur loss ky bhe zayda chances hote hein ek bar mein ne ky to mujhe loss howa tha wo bhe big

2018-01-19   15:54
    Best answer #5

scalping bohat achi strategy hai jaldi se jaldi profit banane ke liye but humain right time ka wait karna chaiye scalping karne ke liye ku ke sometime humain bohat zyda loss ho skta hai agr hum sahi money management ko follow na karian to.

2018-01-06   15:45
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  438 USD

scalping bohat hi best hai forex main or ise bohat log fida le rehe hain forex trading main scalping karne se hum acha profit le skte hian suggestion ye ha ke jab bi scalping k jaye to bohat zyda risk na liya jaye scalping main.

Member endus will become famous soon enough endus will become famous soon enough endus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is the name for the trading style in which traders set price targets and stop-loss orders in a very short time scale to make a profit very quickly. A Scalper can make hundreds of trades by holding securities for a short time before selling them. and Every trading method is the best only when it is easy to follow and in accordance with our conditions and ultimately can make us profit in a fast time. So scalping can make money in quick time, but it takes more courage to enter the market with a higher lot size and should be able to close orders with loss or profit with a few pips, which is impossible for me. So for me it is not a good method.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member komala will become famous soon enough komala will become famous soon enough komala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is an excellent quick money-making process. Most people use it when trading is very fast. But I think scalping is kind of greed and we can get a lot of losses in this scalping game. and I think when a trader is able to use a scalping strategy well, then it can be the best strategy. but when a trader can not use the strategy properly, it certainly will not be the best strategy. indeed in terms of profit scalping can be very large and fast. fixed in terms of risk is also very large. because that's the business of forex, always a big advantage compared to big losses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping is good but can never be the best because it collects a little profit. it's also boring to scalp all the time. this is the first step for beginners, there are many more steps. rather than staying on one step, go to the next step and learn more. Successful merchants do not scalp ,, they call it boring and is an activity done by the losers. and Sclapping is a term in this way you can earn income with a few quick pips. we get fast pips that make your account make money. If someone has extraordinary knowledge, he or she can make a total profit in the short term or longer period of time

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping is a way to benefit from the forex market. Because Scalping takes advantage of the leverage that the futures market offers. It focuses primarily on the movement of individuals in the market to gain profit. Scalping also allows traders to operate market conditions. it is a more difficult market to make a profit if the market is really stagnant throughout the trading day. and Scalping method is good but has a high risk of losing a lot of money because in scalping, we will use a lot. A scalping method if managed correctly can generate large amounts of profits that can even outweigh long-term strategy gains. but this scalping should be done only if we have a professional

Member bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think scalping would be perfect to make a profit when market conditions tend to go back and forth or sideways. This situation usually happens when there is a big movement in the previous day, and I recommend to do it when the next day and With scalping we can get fast money. But I think scalping is very risky for new traders. Analysis may not work in scalping. Trade news is very important for brokers. My opinion is sewing trade is the best for all traders.

Member searng will become famous soon enough searng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maybe and maybe too big profit, it's no doubt that scalping one of the best ways to transact in forex somehow affects forex badly but you have to learn it well because it would be a disaster to enter a trade that you do not do. To be sure or without the most likely, pip you lose is very expensive. and In my view, I think to do scalping, we can gain more than one swing or other trading style. Because in this type of trading, I can invest the same money several times and thus earnings will also be several times. But to do scalping I have to be careful in trading and do proper analysis. In addition, experts can only trade.

Member kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is a trading style. and scalping trade is no better than any other style, it all depends on the trader, what trade style you choose. because each has a risk of composition of his own trading style. sometimes I do scalping if the range is not too wide. sometimes I do day trading, tailored to the needs and This is 50 : 50 in my opinion no scalping is a kind of use of the perfect method in Forex that can be applied as a great strategy to complete the trade with a short time and also bring the benefits good. We can get pretty safe results with small and excellent profits in their early stages to be inspired. Their traders are involved with scalping, they are known as scalpers and their preferred time is m1 or m5 time frame for each trade.

Trusted Member FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,755 Times in 5,976 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes scalping is very good for traders as it aims at making smaller pips or aims at few pips in short period of time and traders can perform many trades in a day and when small amount is added up it makes to big amount.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,946 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustansir View Post
    Agar scalping ko proper rules sy kia jaye tu phir thek hai mery khial sy ziada log yeh karty hain keh WO scalping main apny lot size ko barha deity hain Jo keh bahut bari ghalti hai chahy hum scalping bhi karien humien apny lot size ko wohi rakhna chahiye Jo keh hamary money management ke rules ke mutabiq banta hai
    Bhai dekho scalping tading ko proper rules ke sath hi chalna hota hai, rules ke against agar jayenge to bhai hum log scalping trading achi kar nahi payenge jayda trading tab hum log bas galat hi karke loss karenge bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

11. The Following User Says Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-07-20)

Member karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good for me i think scalping is a very way way to profit from the forex market but i think i would suggest newbies nver to trade based on scalping as only the expected ones know the best way to utilize scalping because trading based on scalping is very risky so think scalping trades not good enough for beginners and in my opinion, there is no best trading strategy in forex. Every strategy is suitable for every trader used to make money. Scalping is a good strategy that is based on market analysis and makes in and out quickly, usually traders using this method often stay in the market for only about 30 minutes. they make a lot of trades to share the risk.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 448 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)