2 4.35%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: MT4 MT5 (poll)

Senior Member zahed11 is on a distinguished road zahed11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT5 is the next generation of information and the release of MetaTrader advanatage many more new goal as a click of trade in Goal 5, but for me, I prefer to trade 4 metatrder effective and has more to do a good multi -terminal result of commercial activities

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member santos is an unknown quantity at this point santos's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi guys,MT4 is easy to use,especially for beginners,it has extremely user friendly interface,enabling new and experienced traders to trade this complex and volatile market with ease and comfort,it offers advanced charting capabilities,it enables traders to trade and analyze the technical aspects of the market simultaneously,and more advantages...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have one account in mt5 but its a dormant account as I don't have funds in their and when I join and open mt5 back then its not active yet as we can't invest yet. I don't know if we can invest now in mt5. But one thing I'm sure if I'm going to join mt5 I make sure that I trade in demo account again just to have a clear feel on how mt5 works.

Member yulianto470 is on a distinguished road yulianto470's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinky View Post
    of course the choice is still the most widely MT4 because we do not want to try MT5 why? because if we use the MT4 that will feel familiar and easy to use
    but if MT5 will feel difficult because they are unfamiliar
    yes sir MT5 when viewed looking rather complicated when the beginner may use MT5 has developed more severe
    though not occur in the access time to time in the open on the computer and if possible fiture MT5 useless to let more light in the clear

Member hitesh is on a distinguished road hitesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujh lagta hai kay mt4 he great hai kion kay app khud dekh sakta hain
    kay is ko kitna votes mila hain is waja say tu mujh yahi sayi lag rahi hai aur may khud he yah use karta hun

Member hitesh is on a distinguished road hitesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's perhaps because many traders is being more familiar with the MT4, so although (perhaps) the MT5 is better in someways, the still prefer the old one .lol

Senior Member Pinky will become famous soon enough Pinky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course the choice is still the most widely MT4 because we do not want to try MT5 why? because if we use the MT4 that will feel familiar and easy to use
    but if MT5 will feel difficult because they are unfamiliar

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujh lagta hai kay mt4 he great hai kion kay app khud dekh sakta hain
    kay is ko kitna votes mila hain is waja say tu mujh yahi sayi lag rahi hai aur may khud he yah use karta hun

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    mt4 of course, there are a lot of traders use mt4 as their platform because mt4 is the first released and also very flexible for to use
    but i have a plan to use mt5 too, maybe next time

Banned spread is an unknown quantity at this point spread's Avatar
    Thanks
    vote for MT4 I think MT4 version Although there is less functional than MT5 but I feel it is preferred and is full of basics for a good trader can use. but in future I wish that people will like and use MT5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast