+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 177 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Thread: 100% safe Profitable Aur Asaan Strategy

Member mulia will become famous soon enough mulia will become famous soon enough mulia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think we can really get a return of + swap and that's also when our trade size is small. Besides that it's not risk free, we still have the risk that prices may conflict with our expectations. If I want to trade safely, I will only buy gold at 1: 5 leverage and be ready to put more money if it falls 20%, because I'm sure in a few years I can get a good profit, every 20% increase will double my money capital. and I don't think we can really make a + swap profit and that's when our business dimensions are small. Besides being unsafe, we still have the danger that costs may conflict with our goals. If I want a safe business I will basically buy silver at 1: 5 using and be prepared to put more cash down 20%, because I'm sure in a few decades I can get very good benefits, every 20% increase will double investment I

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member trump has a spectacular aura about trump has a spectacular aura about trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A good strategy, but it's also a waste of time if you have big funds, but use a lot. I have a better strategy, no news, no indicators, the candlestick pattern looks pure. The strategy is quite easy to learn, and provides better benefits. and overbought and oversold cannot work alone. I see that you want to wait for overbought then sell until there is oversold and buy. the method can work on one market only that is the road side market. Trending markets do not have excess buying and selling that is very clear like a roadside market. if the trend rises, you will only find an overbought signal followed by an overbought signal and will not find oversold.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member damage will become famous soon enough damage will become famous soon enough damage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dealing a day can be very successful but very dangerous. For beginners, the chances of success are far smaller than the possibility of dropping in a day deal. However, even if the level of achievement is low, you can increase your likelihood by considering several factors. Before continuing, keep in mind that there is no failed 100% technique in daily transactions and even in mobile transactions. Here are some of the most important factors to consider before getting you wet in your daily dealings. and there are always several types of special trading strategies. and you have to use technical and fundamental strategies and for that you have a lot of analysis you have to find a suitable way to work. open trades with lot sizes for 0.01 will also help traders.

Member namruk will become famous soon enough namruk will become famous soon enough namruk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this is the kind of lazy strategy that traders need to produce strategies quickly and quickly. Such a strategy can be liked by stock traders, not by forex traders. Because every thing in forex is fast, fast and fast. and quick and fast income strategy can make your account fast and fast. After all, if you have small capital, you can find income quickly and quickly. But if your equity is large, you must pay more attention to protecting it than producing it quickly and losing a lot.

Member tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this technique only gets plus swap? I will ask why equity must be very large. USD 20k for standard and USD 2000 for mini is too big for me. It is estimated how much profit can be obtained using this technique. but I thank you for the new technique that you shared. and now this strategy might look good, but the benefits are too small. open trades with many zeros. 01 can also cause traders to get the smallest swap. I don't think that might be a relevant strategy in my own opinion.

Member holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is always a possibility that your source of income can be deleted. You can insure yourself because you lost your job - or because of an accident so you can't work - but I don't think I see insurance for your broker experiencing difficulties and suspending trading for a month. Or if you become blind because you drink 120% Vodka - That will make trading difficult! and your trading strategy is only a long-term trading strategy with a good money management system. I like this kind of trading system. With this system, I have doubled my balance in 8 months. I support this method. It's also 100% profitable and safe, but you have to remember about money management systems.

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Let me explain one thing about your strategy. Does your strategy depend on swap rates. Have you gotten a profit from the swap. It seems to me that you will enter which partner trade offers a positive exchange rate, right? Please explain this concept. The advantage of swap is also a good technique. But it needs a little explanation. and your personal theory is not wrong at all. But we tend not to have to rent trades that are completed like demo trading. That is not wise. Instead, we tend to make purchases from a point that is often risk free. We tend to make transactions depending on my cash management. This can guarantee the probability of success. We tend to do business more often, not without purpose. This tends to make other people profitable, even safe for me.

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can even use this strategy in a lower time frame, but as you mentioned it is only for people who trade part-time or trade for the long term, but show us some of the best strategies that can generate profits every day if not every week is basic, and now this strategy looks great, but the benefits are too small. Trading the entrance with many situations 0.01 leave also directs traders to exploit the smallest swaps. I do not think it is a relevant strategy in my own view.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to aswat For This Useful Post:

mangkarni (2019-06-27)

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Such a strategy can be liked by stock traders, not by forex traders. Because every thing in forex is fast, fast and fast. The long-term strategy is the best, but again it all depends on individual traders. A trader can't make a good profit with this strategy because forex traders want quick profits and thanks for good information about safe 100 strategies, I think it's very good but long-term traders, I'm a scalper so I can't use strategy, but I say I read your details and I think if someone uses a strategy hoping he can make money from Forex Trading.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to megawati For This Useful Post:

bibit (2019-06-27)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't get a strategy but what I understand from that is that you choose brokers carefully. I really didn't think about this before. Maybe the broker is important to choose from and is the first step to interrupt the Forex market. I think and not a bad strategy. I think it will work. I don't know if I will try it, but I have to thank you for sharing a strategy like this. As they say together, we are always stronger. If we continue to share things like this, we will be able to help each other and do well in this business.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to megawati For This Useful Post:

tresemey (2019-06-28)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 177 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)