+ Reply to Thread
Page 141 of 177 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 139 140 141 142 143 151 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 1769

Thread: 100% safe Profitable Aur Asaan Strategy

Banned Rafiq1 is an unknown quantity at this point Rafiq1's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have not seen uptill now the 100% safe strategy, enough profitable in the Forex trading. If you are educated and experienced trader and has the ablity to analysis the Data of the market. Then you can adopt the safe strategy for earning the money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Ruhini is an unknown quantity at this point Ruhini's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BojanHajdinjak View Post
    You have to choose broker who have good +swaps on few pairs.
    Than start to place position on pairs which are overbought or
    oversold on D1 or W1 chart on opposite direction (sell if it is
    overbought and buy if it is oversold). But only if direction is
    proper for + swap rates.
    Use very small lotsizes like 0.01 standard lot per 20k+ on balance
    or 0.01 minilot per 2000+ USD on balance.
    Hold positions till pair will become oversold or overbought again
    on next site of cycle. Than take profit.
    No stops
    You will use small lots but will could earn hugh profits in pips.
    To use of few very different pairs encreases safety and profitability.
    Look on political news to.
    You can take profit also like package in suma profit in all trades together in the same time.
    It is almost inpossible to blow up such account and profit could be
    200%+ per year or in few years (depend on volatility).
    You can trade this if you are looking into platform ones a week.
    Will you please tell me how much profitable this strategy is? It does not seem 100% safe to me. If someone does not have a huge capital in his account, he will loss money before the cycle ends. Again how long have you been trading using this strategy?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rizwan269 is an unknown quantity at this point rizwan269's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think your advice is good... political factor is very important in a economy

Banned sevenstar is an unknown quantity at this point sevenstar's Avatar
    Thanks
    This strategy seems good for long term plays and for those who have got good money in their account ti trade in forex,but for short term traders and those who do not have much balance in their account,would be suggested to follow the political and economic news and trade in the market for short term with stop loss...Best of luck .

Banned kakoli-900 is an unknown quantity at this point kakoli-900's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think forex is a good job.........................Now this strategy might seem nice, but the profits is too small. Opening trades with a lot size of 0.01 will also lead to the trader getting the smallest of swaps. I do not think it is a relevant strategy in my own opinion.............Have a nice day..............Thank you..................

Banned faroky is on a distinguished road faroky's Avatar
    Thanks
    Now, this strategy seems to be good, but it is very small. 0.01 The size of the business is an open smallest swaps dealer will always carry. I am. Do not believe in my own personal opinion, it is as a strategy

Banned small dream is an unknown quantity at this point small dream's Avatar
    Thanks
    This plan is quite great the other can expect profit from it ultimately. Fore quick exchanging negative.
    Plus it requirements very huge investment capital which most of the merchants which includes me personally don't possess on hand.

Banned ready586 is an unknown quantity at this point ready586's Avatar
    Thanks
    This strategy is extremely good and another can expect cash in on this in the long run. Fore temporary trading not good.
    Plus it needs really large investment capital which in turn the vast majority of traders including us lack in hand.

---------- Post added at 12:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

cheers with the data quite effective. really absolutely nothing is unattainable on this fx efficiency when you should make an attempt to analyze with your own individual method or strategies through close friends that any of us had didn't injure when all of us give it a shot primary upon demonstration records.

Senior Member runa8888 is an unknown quantity at this point runa8888's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it is not 100% right thinking. I can say that Forex treading is a enough profitable business and it is very easy but I can not say that it is 100% safe. Forex treading is a very risky business. For successful Forex treading is very difficult because for it need much study and enough experience.

Senior Member chaieb831 is an unknown quantity at this point chaieb831's Avatar
    Thanks
    this plan is quite excellent then one can expect benefit from that ultimately .fore short term investiong negative
    and yes it wants extremely massive money which a lot of the deamers which includes myself don't passess at your fingertips

+ Reply to Thread
Page 141 of 177 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 139 140 141 142 143 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)