+ Reply to Thread
Page 138 of 177 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 136 137 138 139 140 148 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1769

Thread: 100% safe Profitable Aur Asaan Strategy

Banned rehana motiwala is an unknown quantity at this point rehana motiwala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Presently this method may appear superb, however the benefits is too modest. Opening trades with a considerable measure size of 0.01 will likewise expedite the trader getting the littlest of swaps. I don't think it is an applicable system in my particular slant.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jatayufx is on a distinguished road jatayufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by indra nurman View Post
    yes that will be smart strategy and really safe while you aforesaid higher than however i dont assume we create 200% because we are part of a year however i will state that we will trade safely and not possible out to blowup our account therefore it's higher out to trade with samll heaps for low risk

Forex traders should be able to understand the movement in the event of changes in the trend, the movement as much as a factor analysis to see the market conditions become the basis for analysis and trading profit in accordance trading plan and direction of market[COLOR="Silver"]
    Last edited by jatayufx; 2013-04-20 at 02:41 PM.

Member indra nurman is a jewel in the rough indra nurman is a jewel in the rough indra nurman is a jewel in the rough indra nurman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes that will be smart strategy and really safe while you aforesaid higher than however i dont assume we create 200% because we are part of a year however i will state that we will trade safely and not possible out to blowup our account therefore it's higher out to trade with samll heaps for low risk
    The Power of consistent
    The Best Pattern | Antechno | App Android Market

4. The Following User Says Thank You to indra nurman For This Useful Post:

rudi sriyanto (2013-04-18)

Banned muna1982 is on a distinguished road muna1982's Avatar
    Thanks
    daily and weekly is very long term chart and need one one month or more to complete one cycle and the defined lot size is so small to make good profit. i think the idea is very good to open position only in overbought or oversold condition to make good profit. one can do it in h1 and h4 very successfully and then the profit will be handsome enough to survive. here we need to wait for getting good and perfect signal.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aug1947 is an unknown quantity at this point aug1947's Avatar
    Thanks
    insta forex trading me hmari rkm safe hi rhe ge b tk hm loe trade ni lgae ge.b trade lga dyty hn to is me hme 100 % tk bhi profit ho skta hyyy or bht isi tra hme 100 % tk losss bhi ho skta hayy......
    is se hme bht profit bhi hota hayyy or loss bhi..isi tra double ptofit or doble losss bhi ho skta hayyy..///............

Banned safdar786 is an unknown quantity at this point safdar786's Avatar
    Thanks
    yar ye tu ek long strategy hai iss prof krne k liye mere jase ko to 1month la jae ga or kaam krte krte me tu thak jaon ga phr kehain ja kr iss positions par pochon ga ye itna asan ni hai or han shayed iss se ziada daar ga jae gi isse prof krty krty mjhe.

Member waqas1 is on a distinguished road waqas1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    brother ma na ap ki startegy ko study kayea ha muje ap ki strategy kafi achi lagi ha but muje is ma sa kuch kuch smj be nahi ayea ha ja kafi long strategy ha ma is ko apne bhai sa sekho gaya pher he is ko ma use karo gaya

Member Dawood is on a distinguished road Dawood's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes if we have choose a good pair of currencies and we also get some technical guidance from some senior in this field then it is true that it is hundred per cent safe strategy, enough profitable and easy to trade. and we can earn money by forex trading.

Senior Member ishaq02 is an unknown quantity at this point ishaq02's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello guys about your post my opinion is Your theory is nod bad at all. But we shouldn't let our account handled like a demo account. Its not wise. Rather we can do trades from mostly safe position. We should place orders according to our money management. This will ensure our chances of success. We should trade occasionally, not randomly. This could be more profitable, even safer for us.thanks for the post keep trading

Senior Member haque12 is an unknown quantity at this point haque12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now this technique might seem awesome, but the earnings is too little. Starting deals with a lot dimension 0.05 will also cause to the investor getting the tiniest of deals. I do not think it is a appropriate technique in my own viewpoint....good luck.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 138 of 177 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 136 137 138 139 140 148 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)