+ Reply to Thread
Page 130 of 177 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130 131 132 140 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1769

Thread: 100% safe Profitable Aur Asaan Strategy

Banned shoaib515 is an unknown quantity at this point shoaib515's Avatar
    Thanks
    wah kia baat hey merey dost ap ney mujhey kia strategy btai hey ab to men is men yahee trading ka method use karun ga keh men forex trading ap ko hee is strategy ko follow karunga kiun keh mujhey lag raha hey keh ap log forex trading men expert ho . forex bohot asan hey .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned indianfxboy is on a distinguished road indianfxboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    this is a very fuuny trading strategy because there is nothing like over bought or over sold in this forex market the market can continue to buy whatever the price of the commodity is and also it can continue to sell whatever the lowest price of that commodity because as you know the market is always right.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member raj123ib23 is an unknown quantity at this point raj123ib23's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This strategy is very reasonably expected to be benefited from it in the future. Short term commercialization prospects were unjustified.
    It also wishes to be afraid of big capital, most traders are not in my hands.

Senior Member Raj.Kumar is an unknown quantity at this point Raj.Kumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will not define it whether a long term or short term, but the problem is defining an instrument current position, is it overbought or is it oversold. Some indicator you may mention in addition as a tool to define the oversold and overbought. But, will it work 100% ?
    I don't think so friend. you can now see to Japanese Yen, How could you define now as it is already oversold now ? while its chart show his creepy trending to weaken and more weaken again other currency. it's already 10 month from the start. no, it's not that simple just defining a particular pair as overbought or oversold.

Member bilalpakistan is on a distinguished road bilalpakistan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks for sharing your trading plan,
    but as i am muslim i am not allowed to use swap..
    i usually use, swap free accounts. and i am happy with,
    by the way thanks for sharing

Senior Member sunny99 is an unknown quantity at this point sunny99's Avatar
    Thanks
    strategy is very good and one can expect profit from it in the long term. Fore short term trading not good.
    Also it needs very huge capital which most of the traders including me don't have in hand.

Banned bkforex2 will become famous soon enough bkforex2's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agre with you it is save strategie . you can follow d1 and w1 chart . and earn profit but it will take you up to month to gain profit at last of month . this startegie is good but not fully worked.if you want to take quick profit then you have to face quick loss . so ready for both in trading...//

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,942 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ishvara View Post
    Now this strategy might seem nice, but the profits is too small. Opening trades with a lot size of 0.01 will also lead to the trader getting the smallest of swaps. I do not think it is a relevant strategy in my own opinion.
    bhai agar humko ye pata hai ki ye strategy kafi achchi hai, aur consistently milna shuru ho jaye, to fir baad mein lot size ko increase karke apni income ko kafi bada sakte hai, pahle jaruri ye hai, ki is strategy test karke dekha jaye, ki consistently mil raha hai ya fir nahi.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member poran is an unknown quantity at this point poran's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ye tu ak extended approach hy agr hum D1 ya W1 ok information ko work with krty hoye postures start krty capon tu hmen benefit nikalny ok lye at the very least 30 days tu hang on krna he / she pry ga ya shayd you sy m zyada. At any rate i most certainly will check this approach and allow the results. Appreciate it.

Banned waseemriaz is an unknown quantity at this point waseemriaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    is ka leay tu aik long time ka wait karna ho ga pher ja kar hum profit ma ay gy wasy buhat achi hai ma try karo ga jo apny bata hai acha hai..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 130 of 177 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130 131 132 140 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)