+ Reply to Thread
Page 127 of 177 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 137 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1769

Thread: 100% safe Profitable Aur Asaan Strategy

Banned ABUZAR is on a distinguished road ABUZAR's Avatar
    Thanks
    I dont think we can really earn such huge returns as +swap and that too when our trade size is small. Further it is not risk free, we still have risk that price may go against our expectations.
    If i am to trade safe i would simply buy gold at 1:5 leverage and be ready to put some more money if it fall 20%, There isnt any 100% profit strategy and if there is then its probably
    some scams trying to rob you and rip you off your hard erned money and kill you off.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,946 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by naziakhan View Post
    bhai long term trader ko kabi swap wala account use nh karna cahiyay . es ma un ko loss bi ho sakta hay . zaida ter long term traders swap free account ko use karna hi pasand kartay hay .long term ma kafi acha paisa earn kia ja sakta hay
    Bhai Long term mein trader jo jayda buy rakhte hai, unke liye swap account achcha hota hai, trader ye bhi dekh kar account select karta hai, ki wo jaydatar long term mein kya karta hai aur kya nahi.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member ratnamalingga is an unknown quantity at this point ratnamalingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pummi View Post
    but the profits is too small. Opening trades with a lot size of 0.01 will also lead to the trader getting the smallest of swaps. I do not think it is a relevant strategy in my own opinion.
    correct sir, as you say it is usually by using a small lot like it would just be a waste of time for us to trade, you should immediately use a large lot and can instantly enjoy great benefits too

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member badare001 is an unknown quantity at this point badare001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ishvara View Post
    Now this strategy might seem nice, but the profits is too small. Opening trades with a lot size of 0.01 will also lead to the trader getting the smallest of swaps. I do not think it is a relevant strategy in my own opinion.
    beside, the equity is too large...20k..not everybody have it...I prefer doing swing than this strategy if I have 20k..20k for trade just 0.01 is wasting time..with enough knowledge..we can earn more lot if we have 20k

Member ar.traders334 is on a distinguished road ar.traders334's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bro i am new in trading, ap nay jo strategy mention ke hai.kia ap bata sakty hain kah humain kasy pata chalay ga pair over bought position main hai ya over sold or i think so kah ya long term strategy hai humain profit kay lye kafi time lagy ge or ap nay stop say kyun mana kia hai main nay jitna bhi read kia hai forex ko stop loss bohat zarori hota haii..?

Member ucek21 is an unknown quantity at this point ucek21's Avatar
    Thanks
    1.) Learn technical analysis. Day traders rely on charts most or probably all the time. Generally, most short traders, such as day and swing traders, read charts and believe that everything is discounted on the charts. Reading and analyzing charts is a very important skill that you should develop in order to increase your chances in succeeding in day trading. Some things that you should learn and understand about technical analysis are supports and resistances, Fibonacci, indicators such as MACD, RSI, and STS, and developing a good gut feeling on price actions.

2.) Be content with 5% at most. Normally, if you earn 2%, that is already a winning trade after considering all commissions and fees. Some day traders aim too high and end up losing. Take note that 5% a day is already 50% in 10 days and 150% roughly in a month. Isn't that good? Stocks that make it to the ceiling or go higher than 10% in a single day are rare. Hence, once you earn or gain by more than 2% in a single day, take your profits. Banks only give some 1% to 2% in a year, earning something as 2% in a single day isn't that bad.

3.) Learn momentum trading. Momentum trading could further decrease the risk. In momentum trading, you buy stocks that have momentum and will most likely surge and sell when the buying spree is high. Momentum trading could be done in two ways. First, you can buy stocks that have strong price action near the closing and second, you can shop for stocks that will gap up in the opening. There are pros and cons to both. In buying at close (the previous day), you can position yourself for a possible gap up the next day. However, you also put yourself at risk if the stock won't go up and will also leave you without cash if other stocks will gap up. In buying on stocks that are candidates for gap ups, some stocks that have closed strong the previous day are most likely going to gap up hence your potential gains have decreased. The advantage though is that if the index goes down, you are safe because you have cash and you can buy stocks at lower prices.

4.) Always have a cash on hand. Random stocks surge everyday, its just a matter of finding these stocks. Ideally, you should have at least 20% of your equity on cash just in case some stocks show strong bullishness. Having cash on hand can also make you buy stocks that have dipped and are bound to bounce back. Either way, you increase your chances of gaining and decreasing the risk of losing.

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mark48 View Post
    but the problem to use that strategy is that most new traders like me have a target to get 200% in a month that's why we not get too much patience to wait for whole year..
    it is very hard to open a trade for 1 year because we do not have patience .we want good profit in short time and this is the main reason of our loss . we have to work with patience if we want earn good money .
    The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure

Banned md helal is an unknown quantity at this point md helal's Avatar
    Thanks
    I really like the huge income and + swap 'are able to achieve, and that is the very small size of our trade. Moreover, it is not risk-free, we still have the risk that the price could go against our expectations. I'm safe trade, and I just 1:05 into the purchase of gold and a 20% drop if you want to be more willing to make some money, and I'm sure in a few years you can get a good profit, and doubles for each increase of 20% of capital will.

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai long term trading mein swap ka interest to milta hi hai, aur saath mein Long term trading achchi bhi maani jaati hai, isliye main ye bolunga long term trader banne se pahle strategy hona chahiye,
    bhai long term trader ko kabi swap wala account use nh karna cahiyay . es ma un ko loss bi ho sakta hay . zaida ter long term traders swap free account ko use karna hi pasand kartay hay .long term ma kafi acha paisa earn kia ja sakta hay
    The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure

Banned Thunderboy is an unknown quantity at this point Thunderboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    First i am thankful that you have shared your strategy with us but ye newbie ko samajhne ke liye thoda tough hai aur muje thoda sa risky bhi lag raha hai but overall aapne share kiya agar aap koi doosri startegy share kare to jo newbie ke liye easy ho to bahot faydemand hoga newbie ke liye.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 127 of 177 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 137 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)