+ Reply to Thread
Page 126 of 177 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 136 176 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1769

Thread: 100% safe Profitable Aur Asaan Strategy

Senior Member Awaispk is an unknown quantity at this point Awaispk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Je ha yeah to apka experince pae he depend krta ha ka pko kitna ka kaam ata ha ka ni

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wasimnayyar is on a distinguished road wasimnayyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The past profit is listed monthly as follows part time trading only why kill the goose which is allowing you to increase your account size and a safety net for monthly yearly expenses.... but iss may profit bhut kaam hai or hum iss ko use kar kay time waste karay gaye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to wasimnayyar For This Useful Post:

Awaispk (2013-08-16)

Banned any1 is on a distinguished road any1's Avatar
    Thanks
    the profits might be much too smallish. Opening up domestic trades accompanied by a significant capacity from 0. 01 will likewise trigger typically the buyer wedding users and attendants most minuscule from swaps. I do in no way still find it a relevant prepare with my have estimation. That will ensure that a lot of our risks of victory. A great deal more exchange in some cases, in no way aimlessly. This really is further prosperous, perhaps even risk-free right now.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to any1 For This Useful Post:

Awaispk (2013-08-16)

Banned fxpro1 is an unknown quantity at this point fxpro1's Avatar
    Thanks
    when i look at history, i see you coming only at the fag end of the mid cap rally, which is so coincidence. I wonder this time i never seen you when nifty was trading above 6100 levels.Are u away from market Asokh ji? i used to read ur posting and still remmber some words like, your reserch team spend lot of hours in the midnight , collecting informtion from tons and tons of content..etcSmile.

i really loved the words you highlight that time to touch the heart of the readers.But now i guess you seems bit realistic and corrected it..

all the best!

Senior Member muhammad-adnan is an unknown quantity at this point muhammad-adnan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best way to invest on the forex platform is to establish a strategy and follow it regardless of the fact that how market progresses. When you find an interesting investment, just access your risks, watch at a reliable prediction from the professional forex traders who are usually right and then decide how much money risk you can afford. Then calculate your selling point to get back your money before the investment loses its original value and decide which profit margin will be pleased to you

Senior Member bablu7832 is on a distinguished road bablu7832's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friend this is a very good and safe strategy as we do long term trading with very small lot size,but for that we need to have big trading capital and we must also learn to analyze long term direction of market trend.I think RSI is the best indicator to tell us over bought and over sold conditions in market.

Member Ali 123 is on a distinguished road Ali 123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    but until now I still tend to analyze for the pair GBP / USD and EUR / USD. because this pair is the movement of big points every day. and a clearer analysis, fundamental also often plays an important
    role, because the second pair is the strongest economy in the world, at the trading time is very important, I think it is a lazy kind of strategy traders need quick and fast earning strategies. Such kind of strategies
    can be liked by stock traders not by forex traders. Because every thing in forex is fast

Senior Member shahid110 is an unknown quantity at this point shahid110's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir ap nay yeh go thread post kia hy is say profit to ho ga hamen magr is kaliay ek to hamem account balance ziada chahiay or is kaliay hamen boht ziada wait karna pary ga kion keh h4 par trade kren gay hum ko profit 1month men milay ga

Banned manikah is on a distinguished road manikah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BojanHajdinjak View Post
    You have to choose broker who have good +swaps on few pairs.
    Than start to place position on pairs which are overbought or
    oversold on D1 or W1 chart on opposite direction (sell if it is
    overbought and buy if it is oversold). But only if direction is
    proper for + swap rates.
    Use very small lotsizes like 0.01 standard lot per 20k+ on balance
    or 0.01 minilot per 2000+ USD on balance.
    Hold positions till pair will become oversold or overbought again
    on next site of cycle. Than take profit.
    No stops
    You will use small lots but will could earn hugh profits in pips.
    To use of few very different pairs encreases safety and profitability.
    Look on political news to.
    You can take profit also like package in suma profit in all trades together in the same time.
    It is almost inpossible to blow up such account and profit could be
    200%+ per year or in few years (depend on volatility).
    You can trade this if you are looking into platform ones a week.
    I think it great sharing to us.But by invest 2000 dollar or 20k dollar is very large capital for every trader.I think it is really impossible for me to invest that amount of money.Long term trading system always give us profitable result I believe it.My strategy also like these but not use any swap.I also use only one pair.My calculation tell me my balance will be double within a year.

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar ap ko ayse strategy milti hai tou yai achea bat hai is sai ap ki he trading better hoti hai aur ap aram sai kafi kuch day mai earn kar sakty hain mguhy lagta hai k ayse strategy kafi hard wor kar k he milti hai..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 126 of 177 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 136 176 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)