+ Reply to Thread
Page 117 of 177 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 115 116 117 118 119 127 167 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1769

Thread: 100% safe Profitable Aur Asaan Strategy

Senior Member kamrun7142 is on a distinguished road kamrun7142's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually it is very difficult to say 100% safe strategy,enough profitable and easy to trade.Because any professional trader can't trade without avoiding any loss.Loss is a part of forex trading.But if you have good knowledge and experience,you can make better strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member facebok1 is an unknown quantity at this point facebok1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g ye tu ap per depend karta hai k ap is per kesa experience rakhte ho or ye apko tb hi help kar sakti hai jab ap is per complt learning kar sakte ho phir ye ak best online job hai sab k lea.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bablu133 is an unknown quantity at this point bablu133's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all the things hat you mentioned in the above topic is totally and i think 100 percent true. so that forex is the reliable source to generate to gain good profit and thus then go furthur to get forex profit.safe and be safe and best ever site of trade.

Banned kuchiyose is an unknown quantity at this point kuchiyose's Avatar
    Thanks
    The answer of mine is scalping strategy so you make a demo account and then experiment on your best strategies till the best strategy is patience in training to be a forex trader after all We should learn that how to read candle patterns it is the only best strategy which can give us profit in trade as Try yo make your self as a best trader and keep learning like The trading strategy is good which you take by your own mind because you can choose it by your skills and also chose by your own trading method then it is good for you

Banned cisco_fx17 will become famous soon enough cisco_fx17's Avatar
    Thanks
    This kind of strategy is mostly used only for traders who have large capital due to only take from the interest rate, they are just waiting for the swap .. I think it's too long to generate profits for traders beginners like me who only use a small capital ... more well if it do have a large capital balance is much more profitable trading.

Senior Member rana.shami is an unknown quantity at this point rana.shami's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes friend i am agree with you i like your strategy i think ap ki strategy ko follow karne se koi b trader trading main success and profit earn kar sakta hae otherwise i think trading main har trader ko cool mind and market analysis se trading karni chahea

Banned forex2017 is an unknown quantity at this point forex2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex strategy is so good for us and i think Today this plan may seem great, nevertheless the income will be also tiny. Beginning investments using a whole lot dimensions regarding 0. 01 may also cause the particular dealer having the tiniest regarding swaps. I really do not necessarily believe that it is a relevant method within my very own view.
    so forex is best and good for us and thanks forex

Member shuaib789 is an unknown quantity at this point shuaib789's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear ye to hamare lye long term strategy hai jo is me long term tread krta hai wos ke lye best hai me to ak student ho is par me part time treading krta ho or me is par ziada indicator ka istamal leta ho........

Senior Member surya88 is an unknown quantity at this point surya88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trade in GBP/JPY pairs.

how:
    1. Record Transactions in Hours 12:00 to 12:30 pm.
    2. Record High & Low on transaction Hour

order:
    1. SELL Stop Order at High +20 with SL 70 pips TP 50 pips
    2. Stop Order BUY at Low-20 with SL 70 pips TP 50 pips

To which one kesentuh clay at 18.00 pm in the afternoon. If one kesentuh, the other immediately on "Close".

Simulation: 1 piece Buy position QTT 2000 Profit per day = $ 0.19 x 1 currency pair x 50 pips = $ 10.4 Results in 10 days x $ 10.4 = $ 104. Margin value min. $ 200, then within 10 days you have gained 50% GAIN (your money back) by using the value of Quantity 10% to trade at every position.

*Becareful, GBP/JPY is most highly votalitie on Forex Market, for you a newbie may first time try before this way on demo account.

Member mstnazim is an unknown quantity at this point mstnazim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now this strategy may appear nice, however the profits is just too tiny. gap trades with plenty size of zero.01 also will result in the monger obtaining the tiniest of swaps. I don't suppose it's a relevant strategy in my very own opinion.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 117 of 177 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 115 116 117 118 119 127 167 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)