+ Reply to Thread
Page 114 of 177 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114 115 116 124 164 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1769

Thread: 100% safe Profitable Aur Asaan Strategy

Senior Member scapgray is an unknown quantity at this point scapgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear aap ki strtagi best hay lakin un kay liya jo iss par work kar chukay hane iss kay sath sath hamne apnay backup ko bi check karna hoga kay kiya hamara back up iss par poora utarta hay ya nahi.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mehmed is an unknown quantity at this point mehmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we should be able to run with the poise and patience then all will be run with the longterm is the most secure way in trading and that is very important and we must keep quiet as traders then will all be started properly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bablu7832 is on a distinguished road bablu7832's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friend you are suggesting long term trading strategy which I think is safest and most beneficial,but I am trying to master short term trading strategy.And for long term trading we need to have big capital for long term survival in market.And I have small balance so I am focusing on short term trading only.

Banned bigbang is an unknown quantity at this point bigbang's Avatar
    Thanks
    The most powerful strategy is your experience and patience and good money management that To my opinion i think the best strategy in trading forex is to manage your money in a proper way as if Strategy depends on investment short term or long term trading then Stop loss should be half of take profit to earn continuously and if you use the trend time only you will get a lot of money in forex accordingly the best strategy is patience in training to be a forex trader

Banned bonouspoint is an unknown quantity at this point bonouspoint's Avatar
    Thanks
    ab se pehly to main apka bohat he dil se thankx ada karna chahata hun kay apne mery sath itni important hai yhe bohat he faida mand sabit hoga mery ley aur her ek kay ley wese is duniya mei 100% kuch hota nia hai apki baat main maan leta hun.

Senior Member RAVI KUMAR is on a distinguished road RAVI KUMAR's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is be the so much of the good and easy business for the trading and there is not be the easy business rather then this and this is be the so much of the good money it is be the so much of the good for the every one...

Senior Member tenyom_dom is on a distinguished road tenyom_dom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You have to apply different strategies on different circumstances then If I were to be asked the best strategy in Forex is planning and For trade with Forex market my little knowledge is say that every trade find a good strategy for earning that is the price will obediently in line of bollinger band during the price having sideway

Banned nida1 is on a distinguished road nida1's Avatar
    Thanks
    so, it might be a good idea to put a small page rank icon to your site to check and display your Google rankings right on your web sfdrfgdsfdfgvbfdbvgrt fdg fthgrtyite pages. To check PR icons - click her

Member mdchomokali is on a distinguished road mdchomokali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Currently this course might appear pleasant, though the profits is actually far too modest. Opening trades using a ton dimension regarding 0. 01 will also result in the actual investor receiving the littlest regarding swaps. I do definitely not think it is another method during my own view.

Banned angle is an unknown quantity at this point angle's Avatar
    Thanks
    scalping is the best way to make money in the market and that way i really get to enjoy the best of the best things in and that way i get to enjoy trading i future.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 114 of 177 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114 115 116 124 164 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)