+ Reply to Thread
Page 109 of 177 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 159 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1769

Thread: 100% safe Profitable Aur Asaan Strategy

Senior Member forex king is an unknown quantity at this point forex king's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai aap ki strategy bohat achi hai i hope ke yeh meri bohat help kare gi me ne isko try karna hai aap ne achi strategy share ki hai agar
    aap ki nazar me koi or strategy bhi ho to aap please woh bhi mujhse share kijiye ga me chahta hun ke aap is type ki strategy share karte rahe jin se hum ko bhi faida hasil ho .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member da vinci is an unknown quantity at this point da vinci's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So you can chooses a suitable strategies for them so they have to learn and master it and after it they will become a good trader like i think every trader need god experience for make money from forex and My opinion is knowledge itself is to be able to make us successful in this business because after the experience will make you grow in knowledge and skills to grow the trade you are doing and this can make you successful

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

I prefer to read news and use support and resistance strategy and my earning point is around 50pips as So better to find the best way that you can use to earn money and better to find the way which suits you as well so if you talk about good strategies there is so much to talk about but It's amazing how great our willpower is on a full stomach as opposed to an empty one as well because it is one of the lot of (15000units) of currency only requires $500 as a maximum margin is the deposit here and that has not mean a professional trader with $100

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned karmilk is an unknown quantity at this point karmilk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trading with small volume like 0.01 or 0.02 is always better. Because it has less chance of getting loss. But it is a slow process. Most of the investors do not use this. Because they want to get profits quickly and want to rich instantly. But it is too tough. You cannot get too much profits unless your luck favors. Even you can lose your all money there. So its better to trade with smaller lots to avoid risks & losses and wait for the good time when you get decent profits.

Member ben is an unknown quantity at this point ben's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hii i can tell you i ask you for what frime can you trading this stategy for earning some mmoney for me i prefer the daily its good ?? for you think

Senior Member udaysank is an unknown quantity at this point udaysank's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That is strategy is good thing. But it will make you through long time to achieve profit. Than using the over are in day chart it is better to use the minimum chart combined by support resistance point. That is will give more probability to get money than using daily chart.

Junior Member kamakichi is an unknown quantity at this point kamakichi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nevertheless it should sign in demonstration accounts very first after which utilize it with and You can also use many important websites like Baby pips to learn forex well rather than then buy the under performing currency and sell the over performing currency same time with matching lot size like The very best technique within my personal classification is usually one that presents consistent profit in the end as if most powerful strategy is trend line trading because most of the expert trade give advice to trade according to the trend linewhen market trend is up then trader should not open any trade against the trend

Member azzedine is an unknown quantity at this point azzedine's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hii gays i with you can you talk me about the frime for this stategy for me i prefer the frime daily and the frime wickly

Banned sayuki is an unknown quantity at this point sayuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    This strategy does seem safe from loss affected in the absence of stop losses and have a very large margin, but I think the results obtained are very small because it uses a small lot and takes a long time can be up to many months per trade.

Senior Member banbocor is an unknown quantity at this point banbocor's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think your strategy is not suitable for forex market condition because you fixed small lot size.
    forex is not a place of quick money or it is not a place for too slow.

Member nidhi is on a distinguished road nidhi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dost aapki strategy bahut sahi hai but $2000 ya $20000 ke account maintain karna sabki bas ki baat nahi hai isliye hamein jo reasonable amount hai aur jo hum afford kar sakte hain usi ko lekar chalna padega aur uske liye best hai ki hum prateyk $100 account ke liye 0.01 lot size ka use karein.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 109 of 177 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 159 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)