+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 177 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast

Thread: 100% safe Profitable Aur Asaan Strategy

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A quick and fast earnings strategy can blow up your account quickly and quickly. Anyway if you have a small capital you can look for quick and fast income. It is important for a trader to access forex daytrading courses so as to have a good software system based on some forex signals, accessing information about how one can use fundamental indicators such as economic news and technical indicators forex can be a great combination for any successful forex trading business . and the theory nodded badly at all. But we can not let our accounts be handled like demo accounts. It's not wise. Instead we can trade from the most secure position. We have to order according to our money management. This will ensure our chances for success. We have to trade occasionally, not randomly. This could be more profitable.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,463 Times in 993 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ap ny jo strategy btae hai wo bht jayada useful hai or mien es mien ap tajerby sy fiada utha ker earn kerny ki koshesh karo ga q k mery mutabiq yeh bhut he ala hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to asd567 For This Useful Post:

ntn (2018-07-20)

Member kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not able to say that I do not know if I have been able to give it a name but I am not able to give it to myself because I am not sure that I have a lot of money or I have a lot of money in my life because I am a trader. The best thing to do is to give me some advice on what I am doing, and I am able to give you a lot of information about how to handle a strategy, but if you do not have any knowledge about this language, you will not be able to do anything about it, and you will be able to apply it for the first time. I did not even know how many times I went to the salon during the morning walk or when I went to bed.

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this strategy looks promising but with a little screenshot, you can be more grateful to you, because at the moment we can not fully understand it and what if the market will not retrace after the conditions are bought or sold excessively and of course to me I think it's very difficult to be trusted, but with material sharing from members of this forum I try to be able to filter the available information, a strategy that can generate 100% profit when trading basically requires good and perfect skills

Member AHMADUZAIR232 will become famous soon enough AHMADUZAIR232's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that this strategy will work for those traders who has more capital and can afford to leave many positions opened in a negative floats without worries of losses.

Member shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear friend main ap say is tera say itfaaq nahain keroon ga k aik broker sirf ap ko swap say faida nahain day sakta hai is main ap ko kamyaabi usi wakt mil sakti hai jab ap is main apnaian ap ko and time ko and sahi experience ka use kerahain gay othre wise is main is main itni asaani say kamyab nahain hao sakty hain.

Member Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sweet words friends. This needs to be applied in my trading. use of technical and fundamental is very necessary. for better analysis. so that our account is safe, for the use of small lots as a personal safety of our capital. Overbought and oversold is very good if we use the indicator Bolinger Band. because it will be obvious in view of forex trading charts.

Banned kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,028 Times in 4,664 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nitin2 View Post
    forex ke business me 100% kuch nahi hota hai,esme koi bhi trader aisa earn nahi kar saakta hai aur na he koi acha strategya isa hai jo market me hamesha sahi signal se,esme trader ko khud se he market me pehle sab jaana hota hai fir he wo kaam kar sakenga.
    yes i agree in trading market we make profit many time good and many times we lose but when we make good profitable trading strategy and we manage our good setup of forex market then we make good trading and we must understand the market right signals and we follow the trend and we use best profitable trading strategies then we gain success with our forex market

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kanita For This Useful Post:

batool (2018-07-03), Fiya (2018-07-04), kekbad (2018-07-04), khizar1 (2018-07-06), zulfiqar5564 (2018-07-03)

Member nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me 100% kuch nahi hota hai,esme koi bhi trader aisa earn nahi kar saakta hai aur na he koi acha strategya isa hai jo market me hamesha sahi signal se,esme trader ko khud se he market me pehle sab jaana hota hai fir he wo kaam kar sakenga.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nitin2 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Senior Member naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,924 Times in 1,017 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jo 100 % save strategy hai profit earn karna ki wo ya he hain k app market ko watch kar k trading karna , thora wait karna k bad he trading karna , es k elawa app kam vole am ki trading lage , os say app ka account kabhi bhi wash ni ho ga , agr market ki moment zada ho jeti hian tu wo necha bhi aha sakti hian

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 177 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)