+ Reply to Thread
Page 134 of 135 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134 135 LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1342

Thread: 100% safe Profitable Aur Asaan Strategy

Member suzana will become famous soon enough suzana's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    57.11 USD
    Thanks
    Of course my dear, as I see I personally believe you are talking about a long-term trading system and swap. The Muslims can not use swap, then what should they do? And because I know swap accounts are not profitable for small traders. Because if we continue to open any trade then the broker will reduce the swap from our balance. and in forex trading, I really assume that there is no 100% security Opening trades with many sizes of 0.01 will also cause traders to get the smallest swap. I do not think it is a relevant strategy in my opinion, so be my dear.

2. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Junior Member waleed123456 is an unknown quantity at this point waleed123456's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0.82 USD
    Thanks
    GBP/JPY Weekly Price Forecast – British pound suffers loss for the week against yen
    The British pound initially tried to rally during the week but rolled over to suffer losses against the Japanese yen for the week. We are below the ¥145 level, which of course is a psychologically important level, but you can see that the bottom of a couple of hammers sits just below.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to waleed123456 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Junior Member earners will become famous soon enough earners will become famous soon enough earners's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    48.99 USD
    Thanks
    I am not agree with you that statement. There is nothing 100% strategy in the forex market. If we know about the future price of the market Justin Bieber then we can earn a lot of money from the market in one day and we can change our account from $100 to $500 easily. IT return due date in the market with his own arises like technical analysis fundamental knowledge and sentiments.
    Learning Is Better Than EarNinG

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to earners For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (3)

Junior Member Canada is on a distinguished road Canada's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    Thanks
    Canadian employment numbers for July due on Friday at 12:30 GMT could add to the recent run of strong data for the North American economy. Jobs growth is expected to slow but remain solid in July, as the country enjoys a bounce in economic momentum amid strained relations with the United States and Saudi Arabia, and ongoing efforts to renegotiate NAFTA. The Canadian dollar could be set for fresh highs against its US counterpart after reaching a near 2-month peak this week before reversing to a 2-week low.

Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    Thanks
    Employment is forecast to grow by 17k in July after rebounding strongly in June when 31.8k jobs were created. The healthy jobs gains invited more people into the workforce, with the participation rate rising from 65.3% to 65.5%, though this pushed up the jobless rate from 5.8% to 6.0%. The unemployment rate is expected to nudge down slightly to 5.9% in July.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Canada For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Junior Member hafizshah123 is on a distinguished road hafizshah123's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1.47 USD
    Thanks
    g meray bhai men aap ki is safe profitable strategy say fully agree karta hun or traders say bhe yehi request karun ga kay wo is strategy ko try karn or i hope kay ye aik profitable strategy ho or men bhe isay jrur use kana like karun ga or agar yeh aik profitable strategy hui to ye mujhay trading men bohot zyda help day gi money earn karnay kay liay...
    If You like My Post Plese click thankx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to hafizshah123 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    Thanks
    Other recent indicators also point to the Canadian economy going from strength to strength in the second quarter. Housing starts jumped higher in June and annual inflation ticked up to 2.5%. GDP rose by a bigger than expected 0.5% month-on-month in May, while retail sales soared by 2% over the same month. The positive trend continued this week with much better-than-expected trade figures. Canada’s trade deficit shrunk to its lowest in 17 months in June as exports surged to a record high.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Canada For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    Thanks
    The Bank of Canada is now almost certain to raise its overnight target rate by at least one more time before the year is out, having increased it twice already in 2018. And while uncertainty about the future of NAFTA remains a major downside risk to the BoC’s outlook, there is growing optimism about a successful renegotiation of the treaty. In the meantime, another robust jobs report on Friday would reinforce expectations of one more rate move, with a very strong reading perhaps even leading to some investors betting on two additional rate hikes.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Canada For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    Thanks
    On the other hand, the loonie is vulnerable to a sharp negative correction in the event of a disappointing or an unremarkable set of employment numbers (such as the jobs created consisting mostly of part-time employment). Traders could drive dollar/loonie to test the 23.6% Fibonacci level at 1.3072, which is an immediate resistance area. Above it, Wednesday’s 2-week high of 1.3119 near the 50-day moving average is the next possible hurdle to the upside, followed by the 1.3160 mark.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Canada For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

18. Huracan
    Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    Thanks
    As Bloomberg wrote, "Evans, who has long been considered one of the most dovish officials at the U.S. central bank, said “it would not surprise me at all if we make a judgment to move to a somewhat restrictive setting,” citing roughly half a percentage point above his 2.75 percent estimate of neutral."

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Canada For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 134 of 135 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134 135 LastLast