+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 177 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast

Thread: 100% safe Profitable Aur Asaan Strategy

Junior Member earners will become famous soon enough earners will become famous soon enough earners's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not agree with you that statement. There is nothing 100% strategy in the forex market. If we know about the future price of the market Justin Bieber then we can earn a lot of money from the market in one day and we can change our account from $100 to $500 easily. IT return due date in the market with his own arises like technical analysis fundamental knowledge and sentiments.
    Learning Is Better Than EarNinG

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to earners For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (3)

Junior Member waleed123456 is on a distinguished road waleed123456's Avatar
    Thanks
    GBP/JPY Weekly Price Forecast – British pound suffers loss for the week against yen
    The British pound initially tried to rally during the week but rolled over to suffer losses against the Japanese yen for the week. We are below the ¥145 level, which of course is a psychologically important level, but you can see that the bottom of a couple of hammers sits just below.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to waleed123456 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course my dear, as I see I personally believe you are talking about a long-term trading system and swap. The Muslims can not use swap, then what should they do? And because I know swap accounts are not profitable for small traders. Because if we continue to open any trade then the broker will reduce the swap from our balance. and in forex trading, I really assume that there is no 100% security Opening trades with many sizes of 0.01 will also cause traders to get the smallest swap. I do not think it is a relevant strategy in my opinion, so be my dear.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Instead of using over in the day chart, it is better to use the minimum graph that is combined with the support resistance point. That will give you more possibilities to earn money than using daily charts giving you very fast profits in trading. And it works by using simple indicators like Moving Averages, MACD, Parabolic Sar and Fractals. All of these indicators are placed on a 5 minute or 10 minute chart before trading. and yes, it will be first rate if we combine technical and important at the same time, however, I think now is not so clean and for this, we will rely on the first time in one analysis and after greater skill will try another .

Member shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I would say this is a completely safe and reliable platform for safe and profitable trading. If someone is going to work hard and with honesty then surely he will get his reward and at the end of the day when you will receive your reward, it will really make you feel happy. and the opportunity to make a profit is not worth the time spent. This is a very slow strategy. it makes sense only if you say the strategy is 100% profit, but will it be worth it? Please first in demo account is practiced

Member Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its looks a good strategy but such strategy doesn't work on the consistent basis because it always involves some amount of the confusion and you have to have control on this confusion to make this strategy successful. I do not rely on such type of the strategies on the permanent basis and I think no one should do this... Always make a sensible strategy which includes money management as well risk management. Because without money management and risk management, you'll always be in confusion which might create problems.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mr Law For This Useful Post:

JahanZaib (2018-07-30), jellybelly2017 (2018-07-31), Mustansir (2018-07-30), youcef54 (2018-07-31)

Member nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,590 Times in 599 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ap forex men strategy ki help se profit zroor haisl ker skay hein mager dear yahan per 100% profit hasil kerna boht zada difficult hota hai yahan per her trader ko loss ho hi jata hai is liy ap forex men 100% successful tu nhi ho skaty hein mager ap yaahn per success hasil zroor ker skty hein

Banned FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 43,213 Times in 11,226 Posts
    i agree that its safe but in this type trading the lot size is very low and margin is very high. with the help of this kind margin we can earn more profit buy using other any techanical analysis/indicators.
    this type system also fail when any strong news comes and pair already moving above overbough or oversold level.

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks to this strategy, but I think with such a strategy is tantamount to exploiting any possibility of swap to take advantage of swap we can generate profits on forex trading and also not suspected by brokers that are considered as trade balance and this method is amazing, but defect by some flaws that make it a little late in fishing opportunities and also the way many mistakes and that the presence of a reversal in price is a big cause of big defeat

Senior Member mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,909 Times in 1,279 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai bat yah hai k trading man aap koi bhi asi strategy nahi bna skty jis man loss ka chance na ho loss ko ksi ko bhi ho skta hai is luy aap ko trading man woh strategy use krni chaye jis man loss ka risk kam ho
    bhai aap logo ko mari post ashi lgy to Thinks Pr Click krin

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mian5575405 For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-07-27), sarfraz786 (2018-07-27), Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 177 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)