+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 177 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 ... LastLast

Thread: 100% safe Profitable Aur Asaan Strategy

Member tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Safe aur profitable strategy agar develop karni hai to pehley aap ko trading ka knowledge aur experience required ho ga q k forex kafi risky business hai aur yahan survival experience k sath hi possible hai aur aap aik achi safe aur profitable strategy us time hi bana saktey ho jab aap k pass acha experience ho ga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well I personally believe that from my prospective, profits will not be worth it, no Stop is very risky for me because the Forex market is never guaranteed. I believe the risk is not worth the expected profit and I use this strategy, this is a profitable strategy but I would say that some brokers do not offer long spreads on + so when we open positoins in our account for a long time then we get loss due to - swap.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i agree that its safe but in this type trading the lot size is very low and margin is very high. with the help of this kind margin we can earn more profit buy using other any techanical analysis/indicators.
    this type system also fail when any strong news comes and pair already moving above overbough or oversold level.

Member Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ye tu ak long term strategy hy agr hum D1 ya W1 k chart ko use krty hoye positions open krty hen tu hmen profit nikalny k lye at least 1 month tu wait krna he pry ga ya shayd us sy b zyada. Anyways i will check this strategy and give the result. Thanks

Member firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, i really think this is the most important in trading to be safe in trading. first using money management in trading, the use of both lot sizes is very small and I try to make a profit in every trade. make stop loss after using the techanical study and book a small profit a lot of time. do not try to take a long profit. instead of moving a small moving book and getting more profits in the trade and I think the economies of the countries greatly affect the forex market and your long-term strategy is making low profits and can turn into future losses depending on economic changes. I do not think it's good. But this is just my opinion. I can be wrong too.

Member bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786 is a splendid one to behold bachaya786's Avatar
    Thanks
    bhao ye to long trm stargty hy agr hm as aek deay ya phir aek week kam krny k bad us k bad profit niklwany jaty han aek maonth sy zada wqt lg jata hy

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bachaya786 For This Useful Post:

jimmy17 (2018-06-28), MARandhawa (2018-06-28), Mustansir (2018-06-26), Nirzana (2018-06-26), sattar087 (2018-06-26)

Member darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    unfortunately of course I think we need experience and knowledge to be a successful trader because in fact I want to be a successful trader and I also know that without proper knowledge and experience about forex I can not get success in forex trading because it is forex trading business to be Success because it must be required a very good knowledge about Forex sowe should be a lot of Forex practice is necessary if developed and become successful impossible

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My best friend if you want 100% safe strategy, secure profit, and easy trading in the forex market, then you have a large balance in your account. You must use the .01 lot size in the market. And you have bought when the market ends up sold and you have sold when the market is more purchased. and It's a very good idea I think to enter the old therme and get out so we will not stop and we can let them run till they change direction but also we can mix a bit of charttechnice into it and it will be perfect. Thank you so much for this wonderful inspiration. good trade.

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,406 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is not any trading strategy which could provide the profit 100 percent the traders make their trading strategies with their own experience and they apply in the real trading and they get the profit from this trading market they have the experience of trading and trading strategy making in this business.

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-06-26), jimmy17 (2018-06-28), kashi93 (2018-06-25), ravi999 (2018-06-29), rehanayaz (2018-06-28), Unregistered (2), zahid2016 (2018-06-23)

Member tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    safe aur profitable strategy develop karney k liye aap k pass trading ka kafi zyada experience hona chahiye. Forex pey profit aap ki strategy pey hi base karta hai aur jitni achi aap ki trading strategy ho gi aap ko wo utna zyada profit earning mai helpful rahey gi.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 177 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 148 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)