+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 177 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 ... LastLast

Thread: 100% safe Profitable Aur Asaan Strategy

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see TS using TF, D1 and weekly, this is very long to wait for the candlestick movement, and use a very large balance of 2000 + $. I think this is not effective, because it takes too long and uses only a very small amount. I think it will be a lot of time wasted just to wait for unfeasible profits with a large amount of equity. Now this technique may seem awesome, but its income is too little. Starting a transaction with many dimensions of 0.01 will also cause investors to get the smallest offer. I do not think it is the right technique in my own point of view.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to colenak For This Useful Post:

sakigbest (2018-03-19)

Junior Member Muhammad Sarfraz ahmad is on a distinguished road Muhammad Sarfraz ahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The GBPUSD just made a run higher and is up testing a break level from earlier in the day at the 200 bar MA on the 4-hour chart and the underside of a broken trend line. If the sellers want to keep control (or traders are looking for a short area), this is the level to hold. The MA is at 1.39497. The trend line is a touch higher.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Muhammad Sarfraz ahmad For This Useful Post:

sakigbest (2018-03-19)

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This dear friend is a very good and safe strategy as we do in long term trading with a very small lot size, but for that we need to have big trading capital and we also have to learn to analyze the direction of long-term market trend. Rations I think are the best indicators to tell us about the conditions of buying and selling in the market. The best way to invest in a forex platform is to build a strategy and follow it regardless of how the market develops. If you find an attractive investment, just risk access, pay close attention to reliable predictions from professional forex traders that are usually correct and then decide how much risk money you can afford. Then calculate your point of sale to get your money back before the investment loses its initial value and decide which profit margin you would like ...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to izco For This Useful Post:

kuya (2018-03-15)

Member babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ko samajna he ek profit hai , forex main kai chezain aisi hain jinki samaj kar ap achi or safe traade kar sakty hain jesy k websites main market ko dekhna indicater money management wagera,,

Member kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really like the big revenue and swap 'that can be achieved, and that is the size of our very small trade. Moreover, it is not risk free, we still have the risk that the price can fight our expectations. I am safe trading, and I am only 1:05 to buy gold and get 20% off if you want to be more willing to make money, and I am sure in a few years you can earn a good profit, and double for every 20% increase of the capital will . I do not think we can really get such huge results + swap and also when our trading size is small. Furthermore, not risk free, we still have a risk that the price may conflict with our expectations.
    If I trade securely I will only buy gold with 1: 5 leverage and be ready to put in more money if down 20%, No 100% profit strategy and if there is a possibility
    some scams try to rob you and tear up your hard money and kill you.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to kholil For This Useful Post:

lakum (2018-03-13)

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes very good but ih ting you need b more patient while implementing this strategy as I mean best trading is on the first day of the chart with a maximum waiting day of 4 to 5 when the marke t heading to the top point makes the trade with point of sale and juice b patiently and wait for the results until the market goes down to the lowest point and close only then the market goes to the lowest point with a buy point. This strategy looks good, but the income is usually too small. Starting a trading that has a good dimension of 0. 01 will likely bring this investor into the smallest swap. I really do not really think it is a relevant strategy around my own views.

Member Humaira will become famous soon enough Humaira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think agr ap 100% safe trading krna chata ho to ap ko experienced traders ki strategy ko copy krna chahia is sa ap money b kamao ga or loss b nahi ho ga.

Senior Member bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,748 Times in 1,127 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    je agar hum apne stairgery ko save karna chata hain tu humaar leay best ho ga ka hum achi trading kar ka he tum acha bonus bhe kam sakth ain us leya huma cheya ka sahi time he work kar or apna pair ko save kar he huma aga phar saktha us leay huma cheya ka shai time me trading ke jay tu best ho ge us leay huma cheay work ko asni say complete kar ha

13. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to bali351 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-02-27), billyboy00007 (2018-02-27), danish555 (2018-02-28), Forexcoolgirl (2018-02-27), KASINA (2018-02-28), Mr. India (2018-02-28), punjabiboy (2018-02-28), Sanju baba (2018-02-28), sufiyan22 (2018-02-28), Unregistered (1)

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It seems easy to say, if I think the problem lies in where we know oversold or overbought itself,
    why do not you give the technique to know when and when overbought oversold.
    It can be said that this is a good strategy, but you do not see how if a newbie reading this,
    it is very risky for beginners, do they actually know when prices are overbought or oversould,
    an expert also takes a long time to learn and not just in analysis

Member wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This tactic may now look good, but fortunately also a little bit. At the beginning
    of the trade, which has many aspects associated with 0. 01 can also cause brokers with the smallest
    connected to the store. I really do not think that the relevant technology around my own opinion is.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to wahana For This Useful Post:

setia (2018-02-26)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 177 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)