+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 177 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 ... LastLast

Thread: 100% safe Profitable Aur Asaan Strategy

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,084 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G agr huma lagta hai ka huma safe or asan stragery karne cheya tu huma us ma say acha profit bhe hum sirf forex ma say he kar ka acha experince ka baghir nahi kar sakhta hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is not a good way for traders if I trade this way so I am not really a forex trader and besides you mention we need to have more than $ 2,000 in our trading account then this strategy is not for everyone to trade, your account size determines it and it really depends on the trader ... the best long strategy is short. but traders also keep in mind that in the long strategy there is a long time to get a profit. and I hope there are no traders who want to exclude this

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sometimes overbougt and Oversoul can still continue a strong trend because it depends on the condition and circumstances of a country you are trying to see the movement in uni in May when there is a stock D1 shown on sale but still down on the EU because conditions in Europe have not yet settled pattern reversal is usually marked by a small candlestick that starts to have strong resistance to trends and this strategy is good. I hear that many traders say that if traders trade in long-term strategies, more of them will succeed and the success rate will be good. But that depends on the psychology of the trader.

Banned Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,173 Times in 7,279 Posts
    Mere khiyal me market me price active trading me bahut ziyada khatra hota hai agar trader ache se samjh kar price active trading karte hai to acha profit earn kar sakta hai

Member bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It seems to be an honest strategy but I even have a little doubt over the big stack that might be very low in addition to speculations of $ 2000. However if we tend to take this stack we have to make around two hundred pips every day. But on the other hand if we tend to set a target of thirty pips every day with very few stacks, then that might be an honest plan. and a strategy that is very time-wasting. and in my opinion the opportunity to get profit is not proportional to the time spent. This is a very slow strategy. makes sense only if you say the strategy is 100% profitable, but will this benefit a lot? Please first practice the demo account. but in my opinion it's possible if you have a capital of around 1000x every day.

Member baceo will become famous soon enough baceo will become famous soon enough baceo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This strategy is really slow and a trader will jazz to wait high and eternal to get a profit. And also if strong intelligence arises, this strategy can fail. So waiting too wants the moment to disappear. This strategy also requires brobdingnagian capital. This is beneficial for traders that can be extended. and your strategy is too lazy and can be considered a waste of time. I think you should learn forex first and then need to trade carefully. If I believe in myself, then I will definitely succeed. So always believe in yourself.

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there are no indicators or strategies to make 100% accurate profits in forex trading, hopefully the indicators and stategy sometimes make mistakes too, sometimes we have to lose in our trade, don't worry losing and progress is part of forex, so we for learning again to get profit continuously. and your system is not bad but not so good too it is a simple strategy and not too analytical it will be good maybe for new traders but I also think every trader must do too much analysis to succeed in forex.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to tillu For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,981 Times in 1,056 Posts
    Dear friends easy and for this we can depend first time in one analysis and after more understanding on it we can try to another it will be great if we combine technical and fundamental at the same time but i think its so easy and simple so keep work hard.

Member jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is a very smart way! forex is not "get rich quick", you will get good money by taking thousands + pips, and for the second from a swap, your income will double! just looking for a good positive swap, say 30 cents for 1 mini lot, it will be $ 1.5 a week. trade one standard lot, it will be 35 a week, and hold for a few weeks, your profits will be very large.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir it is a good strategy, which relies on strong points, such as support, resistance, and there are a lot of traders in the forex market are well aware that it prefers to work on a simple and profitable and this is the secret of forex, who do not know a lot of simplicity.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-06-29), forexrunner (2019-04-27), zonyakhan (2019-06-29)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 177 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)