+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 177 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Thread: 100% safe Profitable Aur Asaan Strategy

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    generally, my dear in forex trading, I really consider that this is the long-term and best trading strategy I've seen in this forum. a truly inspiring strategy. But unfortunately, my balance is not even enough to start using this trading strategy. I have to test it in demo or when my balance is enough. and maybe this strategy is a safe strategy, but i think the profit will be very small. We do not use stop loss as well to trade using this strategy, and it will be very dangerous. We do not know when the market is really overbought, sometimes even overbought, but there are so many people who still buy a partner.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to serangan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Junior Member earners will become famous soon enough earners will become famous soon enough earners's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no hundred percent guarantee of any strategy in the forex market. then how you can say that 100% profitable strategy will not make all of the trades profitable in the forex business because profit and loss is a part of Forex trading. but we can make a consistent profit from the market weekly monthly and yearly basis but on daily basis, no trader in the world can make.
    Learning Is Better Than EarNinG

4. The Following 0 Users Say Thank You to earners For This Useful Post:

Member sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some traders do not take risks during trading in forex but in my experience if you do not make risky trading strategy you can not get much profit from this trading business if you have strong capital, you have to make a risky trading strategy and it's really the way great for getting rich by investing money. This is not a trading strategy but an investment strategy where you can make a lot of money by taking a swap and also taking pips in a positive direction. Sooner or later if your position is negative then it will be positive by taking a swap. So one way or another you will make good money from it. So good luck.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sariketa For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member pujambi will become famous soon enough pujambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear, there is no double in forex trading, I really think if you want 100% safe profitable and safe trading strategy in the forex market then you have a large balance in your account. You must use the .01 lot size in the market. You have bought when the market is over sold and you have sold when the market is more purchased and you are talking about a long-term trading system and swap. The Muslims can not use swap, then what should they do? And because I know swap accounts are not profitable for small traders. Because if we continue to open any trade then the broker will reduce the swap from our balance.

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No matter what the situation is, it is important that you have the right to know how to deal with the problem and if you have a problem that has a problem, then you can ask for help. I can understand that there is a lot of worry about how much money you have and how it works. If you do not want to do this, then you will be able to solve the problem. If you have any idea about the strategy of getting a copy of the book, then you have to work on the actual account that is working on the same page, so that you have the ability to follow the steps and to make sure that you have the option of using the oversold list. You have not been asked to comment on this, but we have to give you an oversold notice on the market.

Trusted Member FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P has a reputation beyond repute FA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,755 Times in 5,976 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i agree that its safe but in this type trading the lot size is very low and margin is very high. with the help of this kind margin we can earn more profit buy using other any techanical analysis/indicators.
    this type system also fail when any strong news comes and pair already moving above overbough or oversold level.

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, actually in forex trading I assume that quick and fast earnings strategies can blow your account up quickly and quickly. Anyway if you have a small capital you can look for quick and fast income. However, if your equity is large, you should be more protective than getting fast and losing a lot. and good for me, I really think good financial and easy strategies that can make our trades comfortable and safe, when we start trading professionals that are in demand by some techniques, so choose an easy and trustworthy

Banned hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear men aap ki is strategy par fully agree karta hun or is strategy say completely agree hun Q kay ye bohot hi profitable or aasn strategy hay.... tmam olders or beginners kay liay ye bohot hi profitable strategy hay.. dear men abhi new member hun or trading ko learn kar raha hun or men khud learn karnay kay bad is strategy ko zrur follow karun ga or is say profit earn karun ga... meri beginners say bhe ye request hay kay wo zyada money earn karnay kay chakkar men greed men na paren .. wo apni learning complete kar kay is safe or easy strategy ko zrur follow karen ye strategy un ko bohot hi profit day gi or un ko trading men bhe maza aaey ga.....

Senior Member zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564 has a reputation beyond repute zulfiqar5564's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,627 Times in 1,100 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shahid1990 View Post
    The Forex entry strategy we’re going to look at today is used with the pin bar strategy. This will be the easiest and most lucrative change you can make if you’re already trading pin bars. In fact it’s so profitable that I no longer use conventional means to enter pin bar setups.
    pin bar trading strategy is enough profitable for trader and trader use safe profitable trading strategies in trading and trader make good management and good trading setup and trader have good knowledge and experience for making profitable and easy strategies and trader follow the profitable trading strategies and trader use good indicators for analyzing the correct and market current position and place order then make profitable trading with this 100 safe and easy trading pin bar trading strategy

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to zulfiqar5564 For This Useful Post:

batool (2018-07-19), Fiya (2018-07-23), kanita (2018-07-19), kekbad (2018-07-23), khizar1 (2018-07-19), SANIASHOAIB (2018-07-21), yulbang111 (2018-07-23)

Member shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The Forex entry strategy we’re going to look at today is used with the pin bar strategy. This will be the easiest and most lucrative change you can make if you’re already trading pin bars. In fact it’s so profitable that I no longer use conventional means to enter pin bar setups.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shahid1990 For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-07-19), Unregistered (2)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 177 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)