+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 308 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast

Thread: How easy to book profit from swaps without risk?

Member developerkhan has a spectacular aura about developerkhan has a spectacular aura about developerkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    working on swap free account is much better than others and the ratio of profit will be more than others working on this account..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to developerkhan For This Useful Post:

Mr Law (2018-04-11)

Member ch tayyab will become famous soon enough ch tayyab will become famous soon enough ch tayyab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A swap is an agreement between two parties to exchange sequences of cash flows for a set period of time. Usually, at the time the contract is initiated, at least one of these series of cash flows is determined by a random or uncertain variable, such as an interest rate, foreign exchange rate, equity price or commodity price. Conceptually, one may view a swap as either a portfolio of forward contracts or as a long position in one bond coupled with a short position in another bond. This article will discuss the two most common and most basic types of swaps: the plain

Read more: An Introduction To Swaps https://www.investopedia.com/article...#ixzz5AUFfLCV3
    Follow us: Investopedia on Facebook

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ch tayyab For This Useful Post:

Mr Law (2018-04-11)

Banned MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA's Avatar
    Thanks
    all godo doalr can produce. best if you have a large amount, because the interest given by each currency is very small, more than that we only take a swap flowers one day. unless you hold your position for at least a month, in the hope that it also has a good profit so you will earn a double income. For me who trade with small funds To get a constructive swap cost, we must analyze the curiosity side for each currency we exchange. for the model, now for EUR / USD you are giving a positive swap if you do not buy a relationship but get a unprofitable swap if you open the word. But for me that allay swapped with micro account, swap is exclusive for bonus, because it does not affect me too much. Exchange can make a big added value if we use a bigger lot.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MERDEKA For This Useful Post:

Mr Law (2018-04-11)

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I contacted one of my friends who opened a swap account. He informed me that this is not so good for a trader and if trading or order is on the next day then it will increase your swap. I mean, you got a negative swap in your business. and we all know it is not lawful according to our Islamic religion. So I can not use any swap account in my forex business. Caution makes the availbale of the eternal forex through changw much better than the available revenue from financial institutions but each daeler must ensure that its access range is usually right within the excellent fork wo waps while they will make revenue coming from next to the price level.

Member khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not pay attention to swap because it is a very soft asset of money for me. In my sentiments, swap once gave me a small profit, so I do not see any significant unfavorable conditions to use it now to eliminate any gain in my trade. Forex is a good job. Traders open positions in such pairs that have high positive swap and earn even if the price does not change. To prevent losses from price changes, they hedge against another reverse pair that moves parallel with the positive swap. Best of luck Forex ............

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,185 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of time, I get negative balance on swap. I really don't understand how does it depends. And to make money on swap we need to do swing trade. Day trading or scalping will not help us to make money on swap.
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,375 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhia pehli baat to ye hn keswap sood hn jo ke haram hn aur me kabhi bhi prefer ni kro ga ke ap forex me swap ke sath kam kro becoz osse ap jo earn kro gay vo bhi haram ho gae ga aur mujh eisse profit krne ka koi endaza bhi ni hn
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sufiyan22 For This Useful Post:

rehanayaz (2018-03-19)

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    in my trade, I do not use swap trades, because the swap trade is prohibited by Islam, my advice, you should be able to use money management properly, so that you can benefit a lot, do not you home using money management properly but remember that swap can be loss too .

13. The Following User Says Thank You to youcef54 For This Useful Post:

rehanayaz (2018-03-19)

Banned hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,118 Times in 4,817 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BojanHajdinjak View Post
    Some traders trade just for profit on swaps.
    Swaps are changing with the time, because of situation on market.
    But, depend on market, time and broker we can earn money
    just on swaps.
    If it is safe money it could be good profit.
    There are few techniques how to do that.
    Have you own strategy regard that?
    well it's a decent method to benefit from exchanging physically so this is a decent way I don't care to utilize swap as a muslim I don't prefer to intrigue my work and I take my great sum for me so far Advantages are difficult to arrange . By the way you need to comprehend distinctive parts of trade that can make some great and all around prepared, and understood and effective and surely understood employments in this market. in any case, making benefits in forex exchanging is never simple

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hmforex For This Useful Post:

KASINA (2018-03-20), Mr. India (2018-03-21), sarfraz786 (2018-03-26)

Member kawanan will become famous soon enough kawanan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some traders trade only for profit on the swap. Swaps change over time, because of the situation in the market. But, depending on the market, time.it is easy to profit from swap if you can invest big money. we have to swing trading at the same time to benefit from swap. forex is a good job. I get a negative balance on the swap I really do not understand how it depends. In order to make cash on swap want '> we must do swing trading. day trading or scalping will not help us to make money on swap.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 308 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)