+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 308 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 ... LastLast

Thread: How easy to book profit from swaps without risk?

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,185 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading Kaise Hote Hai risky business hai toh aapko explaining ke sath trading Karni chahiye aapko sweetpea provide karta hai uske baad experience hai toh aap uske saath baat kar sakte hain
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

ayazfx (2018-05-23), kashi93 (2018-05-24), rehanayaz2 (2018-05-23), sarfraz786 (2018-05-29), sufiyan22 (2018-05-28), yulbang111 (2018-05-23)

Member SHEIKHANSARI460 will become famous soon enough SHEIKHANSARI460's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is risky but many profitable.A trader can make good money with swap provided the entry level is a currency pair is good for example AUDUSD earns a swap of 4.5for traders and somebody who bought this at 0.9700 levels would earn good swap daily plus the profits.Be carefully to not loss.swap is the interst which we pay on the profit on curruncies .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SHEIKHANSARI460 For This Useful Post:

qasimm (2018-05-20)

Member mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would argue that the use of swap will only work well if you have a large allowance, because the interest given by each currency is very little, moreover we only take a one-day swap rate. unless you contain your place at least a month, in wanting it to have a good profit so you will earn a double income. For me who trade with small funds, I believe I only concentrate on sales, if I get an affirmative swap fee then it is my luck. but swap is not my main interest. I think that the value of this exchange brings bad profits and sales. If we bind the security transaction by maximizing mercantilism, then the exchange is also regulated. So, I imagine a change for patronage on earth to get a lot of advantages. Changes can accumulate a real moderate total, but if your postures swim for months.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a very interesting offer which means trading is an easier source of income better than ensuring entry levels in exchangeable currency pairs either because they can generate profits in the trading market within the forex platform. the market spread is a very large amount compared to the swap .. if the trader thinks he can only exchange swap, he misplaced the amount or pips investing in the spread of the market to make the trade 0.0 will be a risk ... to get from swap

Member garlock will become famous soon enough garlock will become famous soon enough garlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Oh it's just a very difficult task to book profits without the risk of using swap provided and taken by brokers, I think everyone is not eligible to do tjis because calculations and risk avoidance for this purpose can be very very risky, so if you are a person new and inexperienced people then do not think about your strategy in generating profits because this is a hard task I think. An investor can make decent money with substitutions on offer the base is an excellent forex pair eg AUDUSD brings a 4.5% replacement for the investor and someone who buys this at level 0.9700 will get a very good daily replacement plus income.

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The negative balance on the transaction is due to the interest charges provided for certain Forex work, I do not want to follow this strategy because to take back is completely prohibited in our faith. Secondly, I do not know how to find out again, so I would not consider it an aspect of my income. that the level of availability is right where bills are acting upon agreement because they can achieve revenue from transactions as well as the number of levels. can have a good trading strategy n can get back doalr..strategy yet, but i read about it that some brokers have positive swaps as well (not on all pairs but on some) and traders open positions in pairs as it has a high positive swap and get it even if the price does not change. To prevent losses from changing their prices some time hedging will be reversed in other couples moving in parallel with positive swap couples.

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    well,I haven't tried this strategy, but I have read that some brokers even positive exchange (not all, but some) and traders open positions in these pairs, which have highly positive exchange and earn the same as the price remains unchanged. If you want to prevent the loss of price changes, which sometimes make topping, turning another pair that moves parallel to the positive exchange pair.

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sangam View Post
    When we are trading with overnight positions then it may become possible to use swaps in our trading. If we are trading with more trading volumes then the amount of swaps present will be of more value to us and we have to take into account our overall earnings from the swap positions. Those traders who are trading with a medium to long term overview will be able to book more profits with the use of the swaps in their trading.
    Also a trader needs to understand that not all trading positions which are carried overnight earn us swaps , It is only the sell positions which earn swaps where as in buy positions swap is charged from the traders so medium to long term position traders have to be all the more careful with their trades and also the time they want to carry on with their positions .

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jellybelly2017 View Post
    yep right my bro the net interest difference is known as the carry and traders seeking to profit from this are known as carry traders positive carry results when you receive sadly it's not that easy there is no point earning a pip a day in swap if the pair is moving against you swaps are commonly used to offset exchange rate risk while cross currency swaps can be used to offset traders also known as long term forex traders are more likely to generate larger profits in some cases you can use a strategy where the pip gain is small but the swap is favourable for you
    all veiwers if you like my posts then plz give me the thanks
    When we are trading with overnight positions then it may become possible to use swaps in our trading. If we are trading with more trading volumes then the amount of swaps present will be of more value to us and we have to take into account our overall earnings from the swap positions. Those traders who are trading with a medium to long term overview will be able to book more profits with the use of the swaps in their trading.
    InstaForex - Best in Asia

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sangam For This Useful Post:

mrinalini (2018-05-12)

Member Pakeeza is just really nice Pakeeza is just really nice Pakeeza is just really nice Pakeeza is just really nice Pakeeza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yppp i guess Most of time, I get negative balance on swap in forex fourm . I really don't understand how does it depends on what. And to make money on swap we need to do swing trade in forex. Day trading or scalping will not help us to make money on swap and to earn profits.
    killer smile boys

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 308 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)