+ Reply to Thread
Page 392 of 428 FirstFirst ... 292 342 382 390 391 392 393 394 402 ... LastLast
Results 3,911 to 3,920 of 4274

Thread: Do you think it is best to start trade with forex robots?

Senior Member Lia is an unknown quantity at this point Lia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by njoroge5 View Post
    robots sometimes can mes with your trades and to tell you the truith,they work just like human beings can and these is what is happening, the best way to understand the thing about trading is to just have some good trading understanding and avoid runining your trades, trade with some miinimal amount if you want to test a robot.
    if I do not agree to start trading forex using robot because it will make us weaker later on when using the manual

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member njoroge5 is on a distinguished road njoroge5's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    robots sometimes can mes with your trades and to tell you the truith,they work just like human beings can and these is what is happening, the best way to understand the thing about trading is to just have some good trading understanding and avoid runining your trades, trade with some miinimal amount if you want to test a robot.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member waqtitrader will become famous soon enough waqtitrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazpa View Post
    What do you think about forex robots? I have seen some beginners using forex robots to trade. They say they are not confident about their forex knowledge, so they pay forex robots and stay quietly. They say it is a very good measure to start the trade.
    nahi nahi ye sahi nahi ha kioun k main ne robot k chaker main ek to kafi peesey zaya kiye hane or dosra woh na e smain app ko kuch profit detey haen us k baad ye app ko high loss detey haen main to en ko sahi nahi manta

Member julianambas is on a distinguished road julianambas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion a very flexible trading is trading with the manual way. because if using a robot will be limited by the provisions of the conditions of which have been created by programernya. and it was very restricting the movement of the robot which is not freely so that his profit margin is very limited

Banned ashar is an unknown quantity at this point ashar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I tried to make the robot by combining the two indicators. You can combine the RSI indicator and the moving average, you're trading with engikuti trend, and not when the condition of sideway trading

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believe it should begin investing because of the guide. expertise is very a good choice for talent advancement. you can't help to make this type of demo account investing accounts. because the mindset of investing is very different, you're going to get genuine emotive problems about account.

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am do not think like that ,because for me using the robot for make the trading is not the good thing, better we are trade manual because when we are got the loss on the manual trading we can got the experience too, but if we are loss on the robot we do not got the experience

Member slametzz is an unknown quantity at this point slametzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think not goog begine traders use the robot. trading with the robot will make the traders do not understand the conditions. trader also be reluctant to the market because it has been using robots.

Banned fauzibowo is an unknown quantity at this point fauzibowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by eddy View Post
    I think the trade is not good when using the robot as it will make a lazy trader in forex studied both in analyzing, controlling emotions and financial management but it all depends on the trader to do when trading
    I strongly agree with you, I also never use the EA in my trade, and I suffered huge losses, and is the subject of my study so I knew if we did have to master the manual trading first before using the EA.

Banned eddy is on a distinguished road eddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the trade is not good when using the robot as it will make a lazy trader in forex studied both in analyzing, controlling emotions and financial management but it all depends on the trader to do when trading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 392 of 428 FirstFirst ... 292 342 382 390 391 392 393 394 402 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)