+ Reply to Thread
Page 388 of 428 FirstFirst ... 288 338 378 386 387 388 389 390 398 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,880 of 4274

Thread: Do you think it is best to start trade with forex robots?

Member irfan is on a distinguished road irfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, I will never suggest to start forex trading with forex robots because for using robots we need to have full knowledge about Forex trading and for that we have to do manual trading for at least 2-3 years. I don't like robots because I don't want to depend on them.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned speculator is an unknown quantity at this point speculator's Avatar
    Thanks
    robot should be used with caution . The programmer should be watched with caution. in case drawdown is more , it is to be reviewed manually. this is because market sentiment change. todays policy might not work tomorrow. so need to change strategy slightly. robot does trade in fixed formula.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member taufiqbd will become famous soon enough taufiqbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think robot is very much bad for forex trading because robot take trading decision only analysis technical matter but market move another many factors as a result maximum time shows that trading is loss by robot.

Member got2luvyou25 is on a distinguished road got2luvyou25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    yes right brother newbie agar robot trading karega to usko experience nahi mil payega. newbie ko to ye karna hota hai ki jayda se jayda manual hi kare. taki aage ke liye uske liye asaan ho jaye. aage experience se wo kuch bhi kar sakta hai.
    na to us ko experience miley ga or na he kabhi itni himte paida hogi k khud ja ker market main trade kare so humhare leye ye important ha ager hum new hain to khgud trading ko skheen or apni mehnet se khd aikl winning strategy banee ta k trading main imorve ker skaeen khud ko

Banned shoeib is on a distinguished road shoeib's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazpa View Post
    What do you think about forex robots? I have seen some beginners using forex robots to trade. They say they are not confident about their forex knowledge, so they pay forex robots and stay quietly. They say it is a very good measure to start the trade.
    nahi bilkul bhi nahi trading start karna aur wobhi forex robot ksath accha idea nahi hai kyuki robot zadatar loss hi karate hai aur agar naye trader ko starting me hi loss ho jaega toh ho sakta hai uska confidence kamm ho jaega....

Member pinki je will become famous soon enough pinki je will become famous soon enough pinki je's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main bohat beleive karti thi robos pe sab bohat reef karty thy par mera nahi khial ke ye helpful ho sakty hian humary liy is liy mera khial to yehi hai ke humain manual trading he karni chhaye isi main humara faida ha robos se bas loss he milta hia

7. The Following User Says Thank You to pinki je For This Useful Post:

hamadmuneer (2012-06-26)

Senior Member topmaster is on a distinguished road topmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nahi mere bhai hume forex robot se trading nahi karni chahiye kyun ki ye ek automatic system hota jo programme kiya gaya hota hai isko use karna yani humara loss jaan buch kar karna isliye manual best hoti hain
    Jai Shri Krishna

Senior Member clark ken is an unknown quantity at this point clark ken's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    learned from the experience of emotional control, patience is very important, to wait for the signal, and discipline with the trading rule.
    will be good advice to do a manual trading with knowing of the situations

Junior Member kalatim is an unknown quantity at this point kalatim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a beginner regarding forex robot, but one thing I know is that if we start our business with the help of the robot, then we never learn about forex and the robot are not useful when some question of new in the market, so I think they are not reliable for merchants.

Banned upa is an unknown quantity at this point upa's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think robot is not good.when you earn good experience then you know me what is your good trading system it is not true.so Manolo treads good. I am shore you tested me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 388 of 428 FirstFirst ... 288 338 378 386 387 388 389 390 398 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)