+ Reply to Thread
Page 385 of 428 FirstFirst ... 285 335 375 383 384 385 386 387 395 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,850 of 4274

Thread: Do you think it is best to start trade with forex robots?

Banned fxsilo is an unknown quantity at this point fxsilo's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think to start trade with the robot when we are still beginner in forex its not good option for the trader.
    because when we are beginner in here we should to know what the basic knowledge in forex , so better to use manual first to learn in the demo account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned andrian is an unknown quantity at this point andrian's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree with you, if you did not know that you are doing then you will lose a lot, for that you have experienced or learned in your demo account first so you know, also I have been using the lot size is very high for that order .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member adesatriani is an unknown quantity at this point adesatriani's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the robot is
    profitable is not
    necessarily profitable
    if we use it, because it
    does not necessarily
    correspond with the
    character of our
    trading,, better to
    learn about everything
    related to forex
    trading, so that we
    know the character of
    our trading, and then
    use the appropriate
    robotic character of
    our trading

Senior Member vijai21 is an unknown quantity at this point vijai21's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think robots also useful to earn some money.but it is difficult to get good robot that suits us.in manual trading we can learn lot compare to trading with robots.

Member followme is an unknown quantity at this point followme's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dont think its best to start trading with forex robots...
    Try to start trading on your own after getting well experience.You may take help from demmo trading...
    If not, you can let other expert traders to do it for you for some shared profits...

Senior Member dayat is an unknown quantity at this point dayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think not, we better do it myself. this is to train the ability to analyze and read the indicator in market movements. but if we do not have much free time to observe the market movement can be by using a forex robot that we have selected and tested.

Junior Member mou3ad15 is an unknown quantity at this point mou3ad15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No I don't think so , I don't trust robots at all and I never use them, because I love to trade by my self ,and the robots are not good always , they may make you some profit as they may make you big loses ! so it is better to trade by your self to get some experience

Banned jahangir2812 is on a distinguished road jahangir2812's Avatar
    Thanks
    Intelligent buying and selling program is usually the volume of trades which might be opened in any distinct buying and selling evening so this means better income immediately wait for a person right at the end of every thing.

Member Saif is an unknown quantity at this point Saif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My opinion is Forex robots is not good. It's some good for a beginner. but not good for a successful trader. A beginner can profit or loss by using robots. a robot can empty your balance or more profit quickly. I think you should trading with your own self-confidence and knowledge. Robots is not good.

Banned nabila is on a distinguished road nabila's Avatar
    Thanks
    The traders who are not assured virtually their noesis and skills should not play forex trading because forex robots are not ripe pick for them. Forex robots may administer any profits to old traders but newbie can not acquire any attribute with these robots in my judgement.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 385 of 428 FirstFirst ... 285 335 375 383 384 385 386 387 395 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)