+ Reply to Thread
Page 380 of 428 FirstFirst ... 280 330 370 378 379 380 381 382 390 ... LastLast
Results 3,791 to 3,800 of 4274

Thread: Do you think it is best to start trade with forex robots?

Banned moss is on a distinguished road moss's Avatar
    Thanks
    No, i don't think that it is the time to trade with robots.Because most of the Forex traders still don't trade with robots.Using robot is not legal work i think.God has given us brain.So why will we trade with robots? Trading with robot has many problems.Robots have no emotion.So they close trades in a little profit that will not be pleasing to you.So i don't prefer trading with robot.Trade thinking more.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member abdulahi is an unknown quantity at this point abdulahi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when to me i can"t say robots is good or not,but have some of friend say somethin good about all robot to me have never us anyone before in my trading experiences i trade manually

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Borhan107 View Post
    No, it is not true. I think it can be very risk for a new trader. Because he is a new in the forex world. So he not understand about forex robot.
    yuppz bro, i agree with u'r opinion...i think we can do trade well without robot because in the trading manual we use all our capabilities to fight to get the most out of course with all the knowledge which we have

Member sadam is an unknown quantity at this point sadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by princeua View Post
    I am a forex trader for more than 10 years, never believe in Robot. When Jean and Gary approached me, I wanted to prove them wrong. To my surprise, it took in 200% returns in just 3 months. I wish I have done this earlier. Now I am free to do the things I like
    also do not have the same, even I do not know what is best for EA this year, because I am a beginner and new traders to join in this year, but if I try to trade using this EA is more difficult in the appeal I am trading using the manual method.

Member abbasi is an unknown quantity at this point abbasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm completely towards associated with beginning buying and selling along with bots even though it might show revenue possible. When the phrase Foreign exchange Bots does not cause you to think about worldwide buying and selling.

Senior Member pbelim is on a distinguished road pbelim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A newbie should start to learn everything step by step and work with his own hands. using robots is like trading with signals. the either cases you waste your time.If you want just to invest some money in Forex, so beginners when you are getting good at this you can have a good test for the robot and decide whether you wanna give it a go or just be satisfy with your trading .

Member joko is on a distinguished road joko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is bad idea to start trading with forex robot as beginners because many beginners think forex robot badly. Many traders
    who think if trader want to use robot forex so it's only running it without doing another thing. In reality, traders who want
    to trade well in forex should know the best timing to trade with certain session.

Member hendarto is an unknown quantity at this point hendarto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the robot and manual as well, and all require a process to be successful I am also thinking of using robots also need to practice and have good knowledge. If you get a good forex robot then. helpful for you. Many beginners use forex robots and they are successful because there is a good trade and has a lot of knowledge.

Member Abidine is an unknown quantity at this point Abidine's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me i prefere to trade manually it is better even if i loss i will not be in a condition to blame them, it is safer to define your stop loss point and plan your strategy than make a robot do your work then if you began to loose you will not have the right to stop loss trail

Banned Borhan107 is an unknown quantity at this point Borhan107's Avatar
    Thanks
    No, it is not true. I think it can be very risk for a new trader. Because he is a new in the forex world. So he not understand about forex robot.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 380 of 428 FirstFirst ... 280 330 370 378 379 380 381 382 390 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)