+ Reply to Thread
Page 378 of 428 FirstFirst ... 278 328 368 376 377 378 379 380 388 ... LastLast
Results 3,771 to 3,780 of 4274

Thread: Do you think it is best to start trade with forex robots?

Member Arara is an unknown quantity at this point Arara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also think that to learn about Forex trading You need from Your hands say traders manual mea I would also not like robots because they are usless and if they're really then why they sell why not the seller money for his or her self

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member marwa is on a distinguished road marwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, of course trading by robot is not a good idea because robot has no idea about the trends of market and robot is not know about in which time is best for trading. so operate manually trading in forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think using a forex robot is not good. forex robot trader just makes us lazy and we can not develop their commercial skills within us. forex robot is also not always able to turn a profit because the program will be able to change with market price movements.
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

Member rofeq is an unknown quantity at this point rofeq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fawdafawdr View Post
    I believe that the best timing to start with robot forex is when you're capable to gain consistent profit with your current system and then you could makes it as robot forex and then follow it well really !!!
    by knowing the workings of the robot strategy then we can benefit easily so we learn the techniques and how to work in the forex robot without it we could lose a lot of our money

Member fawdafawdr is an unknown quantity at this point fawdafawdr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that the best timing to start with robot forex is when you're capable to gain consistent profit with your current system and then you could makes it as robot forex and then follow it well really !!!

Banned zdaina is an unknown quantity at this point zdaina's Avatar
    Thanks
    i hate robots , i want to trade with myself only because i only trust my mind , in my life i don't follow the other people , i walk in my propre way because when i win all victory return to me only .

Member riddick09 is an unknown quantity at this point riddick09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yaqoobali95 View Post
    trading with robots give profit without much effort but an inexperienced people can take loss with robot trading. to use robot trading one should have a lot of experience and knwoledge.
    How you are sure that robots will give you always profit as you will not do here but only risk or trust your funds in those robots. For sure many traders don't rely in those EA as we know that they have patterns and limited only or have limitations. We know somehow its expensive to have one but those who are good in managing strategy can work well in forex robots.

Member Yovraj is an unknown quantity at this point Yovraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my view if we start our trading with the help of robot then we never learn about forex and robot are not useful when some news issue in the market so as my opinion they are not reliable for the traders.Thanks for question.

Member Rana.com is an unknown quantity at this point Rana.com's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading forex money with robots will give a huge boost to the economy of people if used properly and have good experience with it .... knowledge is also important to operate them

Member goldenmember will become famous soon enough goldenmember's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that if you have a good robot this is a good way to trade and make money. Of course if you have bad robot then it is a bad thing. You need to be sure of a good robot to use it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 378 of 428 FirstFirst ... 278 328 368 376 377 378 379 380 388 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)