+ Reply to Thread
Page 376 of 428 FirstFirst ... 276 326 366 374 375 376 377 378 386 426 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,760 of 4274

Thread: Do you think it is best to start trade with forex robots?

Senior Member insta trader is an unknown quantity at this point insta trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazpa View Post
    What do you think about forex robots? I have seen some beginners using forex robots to trade. They say they are not confident about their forex knowledge, so they pay forex robots and stay quietly. They say it is a very good measure to start the trade.
    I have no experience regarding forex robot but one thing i know that is if we start our trading with the help of robot then we never learn about forex and robot are not useful when some news issue in the market so as my opinion they are not reliable for the traders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sathivai is an unknown quantity at this point sathivai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello friend i think using robot can not give you profit . i think also every beganer should be avoid forex robot

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member will is on a distinguished road will's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's bad idea to trade with forex robot when we are still beginners and starting to learn how to trade well because
    robot forex won't give any experiences so it's better to start trading with manual trading. Although it's harder for beginners
    in the beginning, but it's more effective to learn manual trading than using robot forex.

Senior Member havic is an unknown quantity at this point havic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you really know the various kinds of robot trading, it looks like you've tried some of them and you may also include a robot hunter, this has also been my first thought but after my friend told me if not all robots easier and better to use then I am discouraged.

Member ronin is an unknown quantity at this point ronin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    at the beginning of forex robot is able to work well, because the system is based on the commands that may be being matched with the current pattern of price movements. but when the price movement patterns change, the system can be very detrimental.

Junior Member Projapoty is on a distinguished road Projapoty's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya I hear and see from many post that robot is proving so many profit to trader.But i never test with robot.Actually I hate it.Cause I think human brain is more stronger than Computer programming.I have full faith on myself.

Member antnetwork is an unknown quantity at this point antnetwork's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Not only me but each and every serious traders should have the same opinion of use robot or demo account before start any real time project. Because we can get almost same interface of real account there. But we do not need any real money for do any trade.

Member taqiniazi will become famous soon enough taqiniazi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't think so because i can't believe on forex robots. I think the manual trading is much better then forex robots because in manual you got the experience and its your own analysis to trade. that's why the chances of winning places are much more then using robots
    I Know I Shouldnt But Sometimes I Still Think About You And Wish Things Were Different.

Member Pereira is an unknown quantity at this point Pereira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no, forex robots doesn't give you any experience on trading , if you want to learn you should trade manual also forex robots can't make profit , only manual trading do

Member sadam is an unknown quantity at this point sadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by BANGUN View Post
    I agree with you that we will indeed be very necessary in this trade to manage risk in our trading so low risk in the trading of the robot and the robot also often have a great risk in this trade and not good for trade
    absolutely right in doing the trade we have to look at the risks that will occur, so the ability to minimize the risk is indeed very important and if we can minimize the risk of certain well we can also get good profits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 376 of 428 FirstFirst ... 276 326 366 374 375 376 377 378 386 426 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)