+ Reply to Thread
Page 370 of 428 FirstFirst ... 270 320 360 368 369 370 371 372 380 420 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,700 of 4274

Thread: Do you think it is best to start trade with forex robots?

Banned hashaam is an unknown quantity at this point hashaam's Avatar
    Thanks
    bhai dekhen baat asal me ye hai k insaan ko forex robot jahan faida dety hain wahan inki nuksaan ki percentage bhi kaafi ziad is lea ap robots use kren apko faida hoga mger expert khty hain k is se loss ki percewntage kaafi barh jaati hai is lea is ka sitamal kam se kam kren or manual trading pe concentrate kren...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member levansin is an unknown quantity at this point levansin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to using the robort for trading on our trading account, make sure we also have the good result on the backtest and on the forwarding test which we do on the demo trading account before we use it on the real trading account, and if we believe on that EA, we take our own risk then

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gdardrafv is an unknown quantity at this point gdardrafv's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I have no experience regarding forex robot but one thing i know that is if we start our trading with the help of robot then we never learn about forex and robot are not useful when some news issue in the market so as my opinion they are not reliable for the traderss !!

Junior Member triker47 is an unknown quantity at this point triker47's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khayal say nahi main to isko theek nahi sumjhta hun kay ager shuru kerni hai to robots say ki jaey main to kahun ga kay.khud kero kiun kay ager apko loss bhi hoga to aap ko pata to chal jaeyga kay next apke liay kya best hai.aur is say apka experiance bhi berhay ga.

Member dimpal is on a distinguished road dimpal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazpa View Post
    What do you think about forex robots? I have seen some beginners using forex robots to trade. They say they are not confident about their forex knowledge, so they pay forex robots and stay quietly. They say it is a very good measure to start the trade.
    Me ye baat se bilkul sehmat nahi hu ki kisi bhi beginners ko robots use karna chahiye. Agar koi newbie ko forex ke business ke sath bane rehna hai to forex ka knowledge hona bahut jaruri hai aur use khud hi trading sikh ke khud hi trades karne chahiye. Kisi bhi robots pe bharosha karna thik baat nahi hai.

Junior Member silpa is an unknown quantity at this point silpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    basically i am not in vantage of using forex robots at all and that is in the vantage of your forex trading. if the golem fails you present not be trading again. This might end up in losing a majuscule level of generating money which you can do at your own without those robots.

Junior Member nimara is an unknown quantity at this point nimara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    normally i am not in consider of using forex robots at all and that is in the play of your forex trading. if the robot fails you module not be trading again. This power end up in losing a major program of generating money which you can do at your own without those robots.

Banned agie is an unknown quantity at this point agie's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex robot that I think it has to be set such that its reliability was also tested, but all of it to get a robot to buy at a very extraordinary big, but the results have also balanced, for traders who have capital could have been using the robot, but did not rule out any bisal loss robot also

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading robot sy trading karna boaht he asaan to lagta hy but aisa hy k ap is me trade kr k kuch seekh nhi paty is me ap ko loss k chances be hota hen but thoray kam hotay hen ap ney agar jaroroi trading karni hy to ap robot p kren sath me demo p practice be karty rahen khud sy expert honay k liye effort karen

Senior Member bablu7832 is on a distinguished road bablu7832's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think forex robots are not suitable for newbies it is only for expert traders who have correct knowledge of market movement and programing of robots.For newbies I would suggest that they should learn to analyze market correctly and trade according to risk and money management.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 370 of 428 FirstFirst ... 270 320 360 368 369 370 371 372 380 420 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)