+ Reply to Thread
Page 368 of 428 FirstFirst ... 268 318 358 366 367 368 369 370 378 418 ... LastLast
Results 3,671 to 3,680 of 4274

Thread: Do you think it is best to start trade with forex robots?

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    use a robot, I would not choose to use the robot. I am better off using manual in trade. robot just makes us lazy to develop our skills in the trade. Here we have to make a trade plan in accordance with the basic style of trading within ourselves.
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

Member junaid.1 is on a distinguished road junaid.1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ha g robots k sath trading asan hoti hai maga is sy profit bahot kam hasil hota hai aur is k sath hum apni marzi nai jarsakty hain ku k wo aik fix lot uthaty hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member titikfocus is an unknown quantity at this point titikfocus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trade with EA is not a good idea because EA does not know about the market trends and EA do not know where the best time for trading. thus operate manually trading in forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member 10pips is on a distinguished road 10pips's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    using the forex robot is not all of the time good for the trader, because i have ever see the trader say that using the robot is really can make us earn the money , but that is just for some time only, because the EA some time is also have the error inside there so that is not good

Banned alimartono is an unknown quantity at this point alimartono's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, because the trade through or use a forex robot will be more effective, with kecangihan technology owned by the error in the giving of information and errors in the trade would not risk using large too.

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In demo account yes. Its good to start trading in demo account using a bot. In this way you can observe how a bot works and how you can copy the bots strategy. I do that each time I have new bot I make sure I use it in demo account and I also study how its work. I enjoy doing what I'm doing. I'm happy that I can earn good amount of money in forex. I hope that some day I can see myself earning good and earning well. I hope that in the end I can be rich. Really reach doing forex trading.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when you start to trade in the forex market by using the robots then you will not get good knowledge of the forex trading. so i think it is better to trade manually by doing the analysis of the pair that you have to trade. so learning is very much important to get good profit from the forex trading.

Senior Member assi will become famous soon enough assi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yea my friends we need the good strategy in forex with the good opportunity to enter in the market and with the good investments in the market we will be able to get more good and easy money so that we should be able to get more good trades

Member Forex_Fighter is an unknown quantity at this point Forex_Fighter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you may start this in only two situation
    1- you are offered from someone to trade for you with his profitable robot
    2- you don't have the enough knowledge to trade your self
    3 you cant control you feelings while trading so it is better to get the computer trade for you

but the big issue is which robot you will trust on your own money , i think this need a very trusted and tested robot

Senior Member Danangfx is an unknown quantity at this point Danangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazpa View Post
    What do you think about forex robots? I have seen some beginners using forex robots to trade. They say they are not confident about their forex knowledge, so they pay forex robots and stay quietly. They say it is a very good measure to start the trade.
    My manual trading forex business since the beginning and have never used a robot. Probably more fun trading manual because we can learn and practice directly without intermediaries such as robots.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 368 of 428 FirstFirst ... 268 318 358 366 367 368 369 370 378 418 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)