+ Reply to Thread
Page 358 of 428 FirstFirst ... 258 308 348 356 357 358 359 360 368 408 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,580 of 4274

Thread: Do you think it is best to start trade with forex robots?

Member shepon93 is on a distinguished road shepon93's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kamla View Post
    I do not think robot is always useful to trade forex. Because robot behaves according to the data we have feeded in the it. Forex market is very volatile espicially from last three months. So, it will be good advice to do a manual trading with knowing of the situations of the economy.
    believed in forex robot, we can earn big amount without doing anything, what else anyone want? i am lo 'm still trading with the manual way, I learned from the understanding of emotional control, patience is very important, to wait for the signal, and discipline with the trading rule, we exercise patience with the discipline of the rule system and MM oking for good robot, if anyone please share here.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member baghiru is an unknown quantity at this point baghiru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think new traders should start trading with technical analysis, because technical analysis is the basic strategy in forex trading. With technical analysis, traders can see support and resistance level in every pairs so that traders can make analysis before entering the market,
    VICTORY FOR INDIA

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think to start trading, it is better to trade manually first. because we are dealing with a manual, it will make us gain experience and good knowledge in forex trading. so it will make us more able to understand the condition of the forex market and forex trading. of course the longer we do trade manually, it will make us even more to have a good ability in the trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hotrahim is an unknown quantity at this point hotrahim's Avatar
    Thanks
    Genuine outcomes you are able to see for yourself. Do not just take someone's word for it, see for on your own in the event the man or woman backs up their words with real documentation. The most beneficial forex robots will include some type of "look above my shoulder" video to show it really is results. Also be wary of inflated numbers. What you want is moderate constant results. These programs will not make you a millionaire overnight.

Banned egasubekti is an unknown quantity at this point egasubekti's Avatar
    Thanks
    nobody forbids anyone in the way we trade, either manual or auto is the same, depending tradernya itself, whether the trader is willing to have a lot of direct experience? Day trading means he manually. different from trading in a way that auto dependency on robots

Member iyan50 is an unknown quantity at this point iyan50's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I learnt not to allow such experience affect me, cos even as you are feeling bad over the extra losses you have made, its still possible that you could as well make a loss by the reverse direction of the market trend.

Banned erespe is on a distinguished road erespe's Avatar
    A place that unites the two continents and separating of two oceans
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Java Trader View Post
    hello friends. I had not thought to use the robot to trade, I think trading using robots not give lessons on self-understanding each merchant. besides the active robot is not long, probably only lasted for 6 months-1 year only. if the active period runs out, what will we do? robot buy again? wow ... better learn to be friends.
    That because you don't involve yourself on making that robot. you only user not the builder, that's the different. If you are only a robot user, then I believe that you don't have any lesson at all. But if you the builder, so you will have as much as your manual trading lesson. It will be no different because you will change your manual strategy into an automatic ones. Moreover, you will not be hindered by time period if you design it yourselves.

Member bhagawanta is an unknown quantity at this point bhagawanta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thats true..using an EA to trade need a good skill to managed it,so its the same things with trade manualy..but i think its more better if we trades manualy,because we can gets a better experiences,so our skill will improved better!!but its deppend on you guys,to choose trades manualy or using EA!!goodluck!

Senior Member BANGUN is an unknown quantity at this point BANGUN's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by egasubekti View Post
    I think the same gan, it takes skill in a programming language course. therefore before getting into that area made manual trading strategy that works like the use of ea and the result is better, because ea was currently can not guarantee a consistent profit, so manual trading choice...Yupz.... and if you are from the afternoon already op sell then you are certainly big profits until tonight dear disp .. and of course of manual trading and certainly will not lose by using a EA ..
    right, so I myself feel better for doing this trade with a trade at the start by using the manual trading to form our skills in this trade before we start to trading robot trading

Banned mithun is on a distinguished road mithun's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have heard it that a lot of traders are depending on forex robot to make money in forex market.i think they do not have sufficient trading knowledge about forex trading market,but always they should not depend on forex robot for trading.self knowledge is better to trading in forex market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 358 of 428 FirstFirst ... 258 308 348 356 357 358 359 360 368 408 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)