+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 428 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think it is best to start trade with forex robots?

Member surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah right, you should be aware that the actual use of robots is not easy, even very complicated. because we have to really understand the systems that exist in the robot. and we should be able to completely customize the existing system with robots in the marketplace to trade. because I'm sure there are no robots that can survive in all market conditions, because sometimes the market has a very chaotic movement. I think it is not good for beginners who use robot / EA for trading .. it will make our skill never developed, as beginner we used to learn and practice continuously to become a good trader who has good skill and knowledge when doing trading. Using a robot if we have no knowledge of techniques and strategies, it will be a waste of money !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member poundsterling will become famous soon enough poundsterling's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never thought that using a robot for the first time in a trade is a good way, To me, a robot can solve emotional problems in a trade but it can not help a merchant to make a good decision to get in and out. If you are a beginner, I recommend you to use trailing stop for your TP in trading. I do not like Forex robots. And you are a beginner so do not use robots. Try to learn Forex and then practice your knowledge using a demo account. Then you will be able to become an expert trader and you will be able to be stronger than Forex robot. Wishing you all the best is my Friend.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    also for me I do not really think starting up forex investment with forex robot is the best because if we do not have enough capital we can lose our small account by trading with robot because robot can not control itself but with manual trade we can always control our account if the market is wrong sometimes and only some robot proves so much profit for trader. But I never tested it with a robot. Actually I hate it. Because I think the human brain is stronger than mql programming. I just believe in myself

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that trading manually is the best but it should be necessary for beginners so that the Forex market is very volatile especially from the last three months, so this would be the best tool to do manual trade by knowing the economic situation. , this is entirely wrong, you must have basic knowledge of forex before you enter this market because forex is very risky and if you do not know about the basics, then you will not understand it .. I prefer to all traders do some manual trade and if you like then test the robot in demo account .

Member bangkauning will become famous soon enough bangkauning's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    using forex robots is not all time good for traders, because I've seen traders say that using a robot can really make us earn money, but it's only for some time, because EA some time there is also a mistake in there so it's not good me prefer to use manual trading instead of using robot trading. because with robot trading there are some problems like disconeted server, our broker does not allow us to use robot trading, and usually trading robots do not understand about the news, so will give us bad results in our trade ..

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,182 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Meray khiyal may forex start kartay he robot ka istimal bilkul theek nahi hay. Pehlay hamay forex ko achi tarhan samjh laina chahiay is k baad robot use karna chahiay. Jab tak ham manual trading may achay trader nahi ban paain gay tab tak robot istimal karna hamay koi khas faida nahi dayga.
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

ayazfx (2018-04-13), bali351 (2018-04-15), danish555 (2018-04-13), fxearner (2018-04-15), rehanayaz2 (2018-04-13), sufiyan22 (2018-04-16), yulbang111 (2018-04-14), zahid2016 (2018-04-15)

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,374 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai robot meansk ea jo ke forex ki zuban me exprt advice kehtey hn osko use krna mere nazar me to abhi tk easte hn becoz mere koi solid win in dekhi hn osme 1 stretigy pr work out krna risky kam hn
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sufiyan22 For This Useful Post:

bali351 (2018-04-22), fxearner (2018-04-15), kanita (2018-04-11), rehanayaz (2018-04-17), Unregistered (1), yulbang111 (2018-04-11), zahid2016 (2018-04-15), zulfiqar5564 (2018-04-11)

Member javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,893 Times in 818 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex main robots ko trading k leya use karna say phal app Forex ko jan lana zarori hain phr app robots say trading kar la , mera mind say tu app robots ko app use he na karan os say app ko loss bhi ho sakta hain, tobots say Forex main trading robots say kam log karta hain ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to javedqasim For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-04-13), naveedbnn (2018-04-12), sarfraz786 (2018-04-12)

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,405 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading with robots is not beneficial for the traders and they could not get the success in this business with the robots many traders use the robots and whn they get the huge loss they leave trading with the robots and they start trading manually in this business , they do not believe on robots for this business.

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

bali351 (2018-04-22), billyboy00007 (2018-04-21), javedqasim (2018-04-19), kanita (2018-04-11), Nirzana (2018-04-13), sarfraz786 (2018-04-12), yulbang111 (2018-04-11)

Trusted Member sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,531 Times in 3,790 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bahut se traders starting men robts use karte hen aur woh traders short time men jada income hasil karna chahte hen lekin robots mistakes karte hen jis ke wajah se traders kp loss ho jate hey aur traders robots use kana chor dete hen experienced traders manual trading ko jada like karte hen aur manual trading se income bhe jada hasil karte hen .

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sarfraz786 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-04-25), bali351 (2018-04-22), billyboy00007 (2018-04-21), danish555 (2018-04-13), yulbang111 (2018-04-11)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 428 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)