+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 428 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think it is best to start trade with forex robots?

Member fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    our experience and knowledge that helps us when making decisions in forex trading that can generate huge profits. Robots can also take wrong actions that can lead to huge losses, it is better to trade with yourself and the advantages of this forex trading robot is able to appear emotionless and always disciplined in the embedded system in it, this is a positive thing we can learn from robots rather than having to easy to learn forex, but it must be remembered that robots also have weaknesses such as trending prices which are usually very long, counter robots will work effectively and tend to be detrimental

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex robot se kaam karna ess business me kaafi jada wala risk rehta hai,esme trader ko khud se market me pehle sabb learn karna chahiye,esme trader ko market me knlwedge chahiye,esme trader manual trading se he market me kaam karenga to uske baad he wo esme acha kar sakenga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not excite golems always to exchange forex. Because the robot behaves according to the aggregation that we hit is needed in it. The forex market is really volatile especially from the stylish trice months. So, the will becomes better advice to trade readings by educating about the situation of action. and I think for beginners it is not a good use of robots. because we also have to control the robot. whereas beginners don't understand anything about trading so he can't control the robot. This proves that many beginners use robots but lose a lot.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to januari For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it depends on you running the robot. If you are sure and you have tried it on a demo account, it will be very good if you understand all the ins and outs of the robot. because if you don't understand well, and one with the settings then you will have a very fatal loss. really terrible we ran out of money just because of a robot and that was not a good idea at all. One who starts trading in foreign exchange will not be a robot, certainly will not study the foreign exchange business properly. Trading foreign exchange with a robot will make a person not develop skills and knowledge to trade successfully. So beginners need to trade manually to obtain the skills and knowledge needed for successful trading.

Member karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The saying says, "exercise makes humans perfect." That is very true. if someone wants to be perfect, he must work and practice on his own. If we need help then it's okay to take help from robots, but we must be able to trade or do any work. and new Speculators are actually at increased risk only caused by themselves. He managed to lose caused by without understanding the market prophecy. They state that they may not be confident in relation to their own foreign exchange knowledge, so that they pay foreign exchange earnings and remain calm. When I believe it is the experts who have suspected each child uses individual spiders with their advantages based on their own innovative knowledge.

Member rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think it is good for traders to trade with forex robots because they only work on programming that is done and better than this is manual trading that involves good money management. For me there is no forex robot to trade. and it's better to learn we continue to learn to work in forex instead of robots but using our own trading skills courses, it's true that we also learn to use robots because sometimes we are too busy not to have time to trade at all.

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if there is a robot that works well then we can trade well in the market with the robot so we have to try to place the trade well then on the market. this market will then give us the opportunity to trade well. and, I never liked robots to trade. I always encourage my friends to manually become proven in forex tarding. Forex is not a constant market and robots work on some constant rules. So I don't like robots. Forex robot is no doubt a good choice but not for beginners

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For beginners you have to trade manually, but if you always fail, beginners can try a number of robots that prove profitable, even if they only get a little profit, but it's great that we apply to trading every day, and in the long run this will be a big advantage and I do not recommend trading robots or trading through all types of software. no matter you are a new or old trader. in these types of trade, people are not satisfied with the results. profit and loss are also there. so you trade yourself.

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Robots are very complicated sometimes when you start trading with them you have to be able to understand them from the start and make them your own money machine, but you have to be careful and cationic, you have to be very careful in trading with them for one way or another You will lose to him. and manual trading is far better than automatic trading or using robots. We must learn to trade using our knowledge, skills and experience. I use a robot and get too many losses. Actually using a robot requires great skill and experience and is not suitable for beginners. If we want to use robots, then we must do it under the guidance of a professional trader.

Banned Maria_Maham has a spectacular aura about Maria_Maham has a spectacular aura about Maria_Maham's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazpa View Post
    What do you think about forex robots? I have seen some beginners using forex robots to trade. They say they are not confident about their forex knowledge, so they pay forex robots and stay quietly. They say it is a very good measure to start the trade.
    Robot pe kabhi bhi trade na karain robot software kay baray mei kahin pe bhi positive comments nahe milay gay kyun kay robot trading fundamental pe fail hota hay cause ye best analysis pe trade nahe karta jab kay aap aik trader hokar best analysis kay through trade letay ho esliye robot risky hay...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 428 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)