+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 428 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think it is best to start trade with forex robots?

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex robots are only software written by traders with knowledge and strategies there. But even trading with a Forex robot also needs experience in managing it and when to stop it to prevent losses, etc. So I feel this also requires some work, so instead I feel it's better to do it manually.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the forex learning business it is far more important than income for new traders, if a new trader wants to start trading with a robot then he cannot be a good trader in the near future because there will be no learning for traders who trade with robots. .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I did not set up a robot trade in the forex market, but I do not know what to do in the future, but I do not know what to do and I want to do it for myself; I have not been able to use the robot because I have not been able to use any of my words and I do not know what I want to do, but I do not want to use it because I'm sure you've been able to use it.

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really disagree with this statement, we started trading Forex with robots only because they did not know how to trade if they started by selling rather than selling them, they did not not market trends and they also did not know how difficult it was to do it. invest so please do it with your robot your mind isn't working properly.

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, I don't think it's a good idea to use robots, most lazy traders that I know use them and none of them produce real profits, my advice is to keep learning and gain confidence and experience step by step and when your time is right will be able to produce more than what you would use any robot.

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, I do not believe in the forex robot for the slightest because this robot is not well programmed and only runs on past data. I think we just have to rely on robots that are worth 1,000 dollars because they are the ones who really make money and they are not tested and may also result in losses.

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think traders don't have to use robots. Forex is a risky business so traders must be careful and need to learn more and more. If you depend on robots, you cannot learn and develop your skills more and more. So I think it's best if a trader studies technical analysis and trades according to his analysis. Then the trader can be successful in forex.

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no doubt that some traders want to trade automatically but most traders know that trading robots is not good because of low profits & very high losses. So I personally checked the robot trade but I was not satisfied with the results. So my opinion is that manual trading is good & we are better off doing manual trading. So we avoid trading robots.

Member rolens will become famous soon enough rolens will become famous soon enough rolens's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, don't and never start your trade with a forex robot. I have used robots and none of them can teach you a lot and give you many benefits. Start your trade with manual trading and practice a lot on demo accounts

Member rolens will become famous soon enough rolens will become famous soon enough rolens's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No I don't think so because at first there was a need to learn more and more and by using a robot someone might be able to profit but he would not be able to understand the philosophy of tarding. The manual trading system is better than robots because you have to monitor trade and analyze the situation every second.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 428 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)