+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 428 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think it is best to start trade with forex robots?

Member volatip will become famous soon enough volatip will become famous soon enough volatip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I still trade manually, I learn from the experience of emotional control, patience is very important, to wait for signals, and discipline with the rules of trade, we practice patiently with disciplinary rules and MM and I agree with you because to know our forex and forex learning need to trade manually and if there are losses but there is our learning. but in trading robots there is no chance like that and if there is a bad robot then just waiting for the time to see the account blows.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Perdagangan valuta asi ki kara bara mein kafi sarabhaboot pasar hain jo hai aur expensives hain aur bhut bhioot khatcha ah aur hoon ke humhara ana aur ke aurugian aur ga aur ga aur ga aur ga aur hai aur ga aur hai I have rebooted you in my pakiran from my pikiran and I do not even know what I do, and I do not even know how to do it. What are you doing in my reboots, are they not even able to do the main thing, but I have not been able to do it. If you are interested in learning, I do not know how to reboot and if you do not know how to do the main problem, you will be able to do the same from your child's training and if you do not know how to do it, then you have to make sure that your child is trained. no bijaksana lainnya

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes just reckoning to forex I trade because bhut hi asha he quickly reboots into bare me mujhe jiada knowledge nahi i rebooted into trading bro because passand my hun bhai bank for forex i trade because hi passand karta hun, forex i trade trade but it's important he bhai, they recruited buisnes he and with the start of the robot it was very bad and all manual, so we had to trade with the new analysis itself was very good, and we had to be able to do that much more right, because the development of manual robots is so manual. we have to overcome it first.

Member fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think EA is very important for new traders than if you depend on EA You have to trade according to them that I don't like trading robots because I discuss a lot of other traders when they are active in transient robot trading That's why if we know how to use bots we can get a good income but if we don't know how to use a bot then we can end up losing my opinion of an expert advisor do I like it and I believe it

Member tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think robots are always useful for trading forex. Because robots behave according to the data we eat in it. The forex market is very volatile, especially from the last three months. So, it would be a good suggestion to trade manually by knowing the economic situation. and I don't like trading with robots because software and robots cannot react in different market situations and cannot react to news updates and that can cause huge losses when trading with them.

Member lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think trading a foreign exchange business with a robot is good, but it's better to trade the forex market manually to avoid and control some of the big losses in your trade. I believe that market trading has a lot to do with your number of years of experience and constant practice. and the benefits of life through forex work. we make money that gives us money to make a living through reading forex jobs making money and money trading business changes the business of our lives happy because our profits can make money and money can change the profits of our lives through forex

Banned Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,981 Times in 1,056 Posts
    Dear freinds also think that to learn about Forex trading You need from Your hands say traders manual meat I would also not like robots because they are usless and if they're really then why they sell why not the seller money for his or her self keep learn and earn.

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,371 Times in 5,346 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What do you think about forex robots? I have seen some beginners using forex robots to trade. They say they are not confident about their forex knowledge, so they pay forex robots and stay quietly. They say it is a very good measure to start the trade.

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no ... I don't agree with that ... bat bat for you hi ma robot ep believe hi this is hn or hi trade i use k robot to enjoy it like hun..kk it uses humen koi knowledge ni milta hi or na hi koi hota results experience hi..newbies how come to the robot, use this because of chahiye, .. starting from the ki stage, the beginner will experience the results because chahiye jo the robot uses a lot of hi hi ... so, I don't support using robots

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't like trading robots because I discuss a lot of other traders when they are actively trading robots as well. EA means some Expert Advisors call them Trading Robots. Basically EA is an expert abbrivation advisor made in Meta lannugae and returns results based on the alogrithem we set. namely manual trading is better than EA, actually this Robot will work automatically for your trade

11. The Following User Says Thank You to vrindavan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 428 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)