+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 428 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think it is best to start trade with forex robots?

Member 20th will become famous soon enough 20th will become famous soon enough 20th's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    using a robot in the trade, you will not get experience and good lessons about forex trading. so in my trading with robots, is a bad way to start trading forex. you better transact manually, because you will get a good experience in manual trading, and of course the experience will make you more have good knowledge and skills in forex trading. and Actually we should not start a robot in forex trading starting 1 we teach the basics of forex much knowledge about forex business if we do not face loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,068 Times in 803 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mery khial sy humien robots sirf isi condition main use karny chahiye agar hamary pas knowledge na ho tu lekin main robots ki performance ko reliable nahi samajhta aur dosra yeh keh agar hum robots ke through hi working karty rahien gy tu humien kuch samajh nahi aye gi matlab keh hamara experience nahi barhy ga humien manual trading karni chahiye
    We Work to get the Massive Returns

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mustansir For This Useful Post:

fxearner (2018-06-29), JahanZaib (2018-07-01), MARandhawa (2018-06-28)

Member hakan will become famous soon enough hakan will become famous soon enough hakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    it will make our skill never progress, as beginner we used to study and practice continuously to become a good trader who has good skill and knowledge when trading .. using robbot if we do not have good knowledge about technique and strategy it will become vain. money!! and you should not use a robot before you actually test it. Test period is not enough only occasionally but repeatedly has about 3 more months and you also have to provide enough capital because otherwise the robot will not run optimally

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To start trading, you must really be a good learning process to understand forex trading. if you start with a robot, you will not be able to learn forex trading and memamahai this well. I think to start the learning process, we should start with manual trade, because it will make us get good experience for learning process and improve our ability. so indeed we have to do a lot of manual trading in our learning process and I do not think that this is the best to start trading with forex robots, you have to start here by trading on demo account first, in this process you will get more information about this job and can use forex robots to generate profits.

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not support robots or EAs. I think merchants should avoid these things because this can be proven to be very dangerous for a trader's career in the long run, I think robots are only profitable if the capital is huge and only works in early trade after that they make traders to face losses. By using this, traders do not get any experience in forex and they always rely on robots. and we need to place emphasis on "learning from our past mistakes". Many traders lose in the market for the same reason almost in sequence. Created to make people believe that even though they have lost for some action, they may still succeed with high profits if they repeat the action again.

Member lakum will become famous soon enough lakum will become famous soon enough lakum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you start trading with robots, I'm sorry you will not get a lesson to learn more about this condition of forex trading. and I'm sure when you do not have a good knowledge about forex trading, you will not be able to use robots to trade well. so in my opinion, to start a better trade with manual trading, manual trading as we will gain experience and good lessons. and A Forex trader always loses due to lack of knowledge. Traders are always at risk only because of themselves. He lost because he had no insight into market forecasts. when he invests without a temporary thing and gets some necessary information about the forex market. It takes to get a warning before engaging in any trade in forex and not turning profit into loss by wrong decision due to emotion.

Member bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A Forex trader always loses because of lack of knowledge. Traders are always at risk only because of themselves. He lost because he had no insight into market forecasts. when he invests without a temporary thing and gets some necessary information about the forex market. It takes to get a warning before engaging in any trade in forex and not turning profit into loss by wrong decision due to emotion. and I agree with you but I think that trading robots is not a good choice for trading because robots do not have that kind of emotion, it would really depend on man-made software and it would be operated according to the men's instructions rather than why not humans would doing the trade for itself, will be useful.

Member bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never use any robots in my trade because I never trust these robots I always play a trade and do the work with my own strategy and make a better profit from here but I think some robots are very helpful for you. Not a good idea that foex currency traders start trading the forex market with robots, the best thing is they all use manual trading. A beginner has small forex knowledge and therefore it should be noted that these beginners should not start with robots because robots can not let them learn forex trading.

Member charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    With the recent explosion of the automated Forex trading industry, there are thousands of Forex robot traders out there that promise to make your rich people in no time. The problem is that most people do not know the basic principles for operating and maintaining the Forex robots .. and With the recent boom of the automated Forex trading industry, there are thousands of Forex robot traders out there that promise to get your rich man in no time . The problem is that most people do not know the basic principles for operating and maintaining a Forex robot .

Member kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Robots do not have their own creativity. this is an automated system. when a merchant orders it to work. no check marks. but do not make a mistake if the trader gives the right disition then the robot works properly and can bring the money and that is great support for the traders. and there is no experience about forex robot but one thing i know is that if we start our trade with the help of robot then we never learn about forex and robot which is useless when some news issue in market so because of my opinion they are unreliable for trader

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 428 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)