+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 428 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 144 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think it is best to start trade with forex robots?

Member mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We have absolutely no practical knowledge about forex trading programs, but this, I realize that when many of us have businesses with the help of robots then start never finding many of us, for example, and robots at all times worthless, many new products have been sold , I think they are truly unreliable for your business. and manual trading is the best to start trading. because trade manuals will provide a good experience for our learning. trade manually, then we will face the market and indirectly we will learn a lot about market conditions. Therefore, the more experience we have in trading manually, the better our skills and knowledge in trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, I have no experience about forex golem but one thing I see is if we act our trade with the golem that is forbidden then we never inform active forex and the mechanism cannot be used when some news produces on the market so my valuation they don't directly for traders! and Don't work with automatic robots, you can get rid of money and can't really find out how to trade well. try to trade together manually, to help you get a large total and your skills to improve and earn a reasonable income

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member damage will become famous soon enough damage will become famous soon enough damage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't have a meeting looking at forex robots but one thing I realized is whether we start our trade with the help of robots so we have never researched forex and robots useless when some news issues on the market so my feelings are unreliable for traders. and it does not support this method at the beginning and that all beginner traders have their own opinions, especially at the beginning of the problem, but trading is getting bonuses from brokerage companies that are very successful with traders and, of course, after using a demo account to reasonable period

Member tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to start learning to trade, it is far better when we learn to exchange it manually. because we have to learn to understand the movement directly, we trade manually, then we will learn to understand the character of the market, and that will have a very good impact on us. so manual trading is the best way for us to learn and improve our skills. and We don't have zero knowledge about the automated Forex trading program but a very important factor, which is when many of us start investing using robots, so many of us understand in Forex trading, besides robots usually don't help, at any time, some posts already exist on the market as a way to guess me it's not really reliable for traders.

Member tatang will become famous soon enough tatang will become famous soon enough tatang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know about automated Forex software still, I understand that is not something that most of us have to come to one of us in a way that each of us through robots, some Forex robot problems, find the means for communication at any time usually valuable, the market is no longer mine, in my opinion, they certainly don't trust the dealer. and We don't have practical knowledge about Forex robots, but one thing I understand is, like most of us to start buying and selling using robots, so most of us don't know about Forex, also as a removing robot is an advantage, because some reports depend on the market as a way to get my professional opinion that they are not really sure.

Member javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you start trading using robots, I'm sure you will only get a failure in your studies. because it is very difficult to use robots, you must really understand the basic concepts of forex trading, but what you have to understand is the characteristics and conditions of the forex market. Therefore, it is better to start learning to trade manually, from manual trading you will get a good experience. and what do people consider Forex robots? I really have seen some victims of beginner Forex robots to trade. they confirmed that they were unsure about their Forex information, so they paid for the Forex robot and quietly. they confirmed it was a very smart life to start trading

Member nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, that's an inappropriate way to exchange on forex. Some faculty robots are now clean meetings and you are here to reject the benefits that you have achieved too. If you buy Google on the work premise, then you have to stop working at this time, I convey the strategy in the code in the faculty you will get disappointing. Prototypical try Ea in exhibitions or in investigator strategies to appreciate nature. and maybe it would be better if when we first trade, we use manual trading, not directly using robots. With manual trading we will be able to learn to analyze price movements, but if we have large capital, and feel comfortable using robots, it doesn't matter, important trading is easily made.

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no, I don't think so I think trading with robots is not good because every robot makes a loss and I don't use robots in my trade because I don't want to lose I think manual trading is the best way to trade and we can make lots of money by trading manually . and Trading foreign exchange losses due to lack of knowledge. Entrepreneurs are only from their own risk. He did not do it. There is predictive market knowledge. Investment rather than for some time, and when they get some necessary information about the market. Before each pool, it must inform foreign exchange transactions. Trade and income are not determined by conversion errors.

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I heard about forex robots for many where robots mean the system is trading your account with no envelopes in trading. Many use this type of trade but I don't like this type of trade. like just manual trading where I personally open or close orders and I am responsible for my losses and profits. and the best is to start trading forex with a manual, if we use this robot it is not good because it relies on things that are uncertain, but when relying on manual trading this means we can control the emotions we use, we also do not depend on others because better trade independently.

Member kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, I hate robots. Don't forget to say like this statement. I tried before and paid to buy a robot. Then I lost money by trading and decided I wouldn't use it again. So people hope to be careful about that before use and if you start investing using robots, I'm sure you can't get great training and meetings in your research. because of robots, you cannot learn to evaluate and also realize the actions of the market. and I'm sure the real robot might be wrong

+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 428 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 144 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)