+ Reply to Thread
Page 281 of 300 FirstFirst ... 181 231 271 279 280 281 282 283 291 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,810 of 2994

Thread: how forex can make as living.

Member rock is on a distinguished road rock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is very nice way to earn money we have to go for the trading with the patience and also we have to go for the trading with the news so that we can make the profit and living.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rock For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-08)

Member waqtitrader will become famous soon enough waqtitrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Rohail View Post
    I have a great interest in forex, and so want to make froex as living, but in my research about forex I have came to know that forex is a very flexible business, there are many ups and downs in it, regarding to these facts I want to ask that can It is possible that forex can make as living, and how much time it will be required to make it as living.
    nahi yaar main app ko sahi baat batoun k forex ko app as a main source na he lo to acha ha kioun k main ne khud es ko kafi koshish ki ha par main nakaam raha houn ye kafi risky ha or as a part time job he thik ha app dekh lo phr

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to waqtitrader For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-08)

Senior Member rookie001 will become famous soon enough rookie001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex can be taken upon as a profession and we can make living from it. Since there is no holy grail ... you can't win them all and there is only way around this problem which would be to lose some and gain some ... when you are able to gain more than you lose ... you will be in profit marginally and that is where your time for newer innovations and putting your own skills to test would begin. What I personally feel the most important thing of in forex learning is knowing your indicators ... even if you have best strategy, the best trading plan studded with a plan B and you can take a decision on the go ... the success ratio would be halved if you don't know the indicators you use. Learn about them so you would be able to read correctly from their indications.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to rookie001 For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-08)

Member waqtitrader will become famous soon enough waqtitrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have a great interest in forex, and so want to make froex as living, but in my research about forex I have came to know that forex is a very flexible business, there are many ups and downs in it, regarding to these facts I want to ask that can It is possible that forex can make as living, and how much time it will be required to make it as living.
    nahi yar main to app ko yahi kahoun ga k app forex trading ko as a living na he lo to acha ha kioun k ye bahot he risky ha or es main high losses hotey hane es liye main to app ko yahi mashwera doun ga wese app dekh lo k es main app ko kitna loss ho sakta ha tab ja ker es main koi dession lena

8. The Following User Says Thank You to waqtitrader For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-08)

Member darksaimon is on a distinguished road darksaimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we hit Forex trading as extant, the principal figure which is necessity to be promoted the trading forum is vantage, when you get gain you have much powerfulness and unnecessary maximum time for trading to garner author money.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to darksaimon For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-08)

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Although it takes a lot of time and efforts from a trader to learn forex but a trader can always trade forex and first aim to reduce their risks and losses and then make some regular and consistent profits and then trade full time and make forex as a living .

12. The Following User Says Thank You to netra For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-08)

Member yaar is on a distinguished road yaar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The extra income that we are headed, then we join the world of business
    but all is not easy to be able to make good of commerce to be earning it.of things we can see here it turns out we need some additional income for life

14. The Following User Says Thank You to yaar For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-08)

Member maurya is on a distinguished road maurya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maybe you might have not heard anyone who have run their lives with forex as main income,but i believe that there are traders who earn their living with forex.maybe you might have not met with them.And of course,its difficult to maintain steady income,but still some pro traders maintain

16. The Following User Says Thank You to maurya For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-08)

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Cosistant winnig trading system is the real issue how to make and how to manage it because every new and global event impact differently. I believe that its human mind which can make the difference some time trading skill is God gifted and we polish to to get the best and some time we try to create this skill by learning here every trader cannot get success i think one year is best time period a trader reamin fail to learn the trading within one year than he must left forx trading.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to netra For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-08)

Senior Member sumonmia0526 is on a distinguished road sumonmia0526's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before u wanted to think run business like Forex and u will live with depending this business then u must have to keep some back up and learn the market at least several years first ..build a strategy and maintain the money management which can easily make profit and u will live happily .if the thing that u have very low amount of capital and u thinking to make profit with that every month then i must say forget this dream

20. The Following User Says Thank You to sumonmia0526 For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-08)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 281 of 300 FirstFirst ... 181 231 271 279 280 281 282 283 291 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)