+ Reply to Thread
Page 694 of 733 FirstFirst ... 194 594 644 684 692 693 694 695 696 704 ... LastLast
Results 6,931 to 6,940 of 7327

Thread: Do You Always have Plan B?

Banned Sabbirbd is on a distinguished road Sabbirbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have a plan B which means a different strategy in case a trade goes wrong and there are uncertain market conditions or during times when trend is not clear . but still i want to make more money from this site .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member shahinraj11@yahoo.com is an unknown quantity at this point shahinraj11@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In every sector you have to plane b,and business sector every business man apply many plane so plane b u have to. Forex also ready to plane b because alternative plane always work.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nterziev is on a distinguished road nterziev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mmm no i don't have any plans.When i start something i do in the same moment if something goes wrong i act in the moment to stop it.I'm a risk member and if i loose something i will take lesson and will not do it again

Member mehedi islam is an unknown quantity at this point mehedi islam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shahzad0able View Post
    Do You Always have Plan B?

I often wonder while trading if something goes wrong with my strategy there have to be something that is should adopt to lessened my losses. So, I've come up with this question that Do you guys (traders) have a plan b ?
    I have a plan B and its called Hedging. I use it when my trades go against my plan A. It does not protect you from losses but it can maintain your loss at a certain level. You can think of many and select the one that suits you best. Share your plan B.
    yeah hedging is very effective and recognized method to lessen loss. but we should use this method unless our position goes against our prediction. as it is a loss reducing method so it is also a part of our strategy. i often use this method when my position goes against me.

Member penjualdolar is on a distinguished road penjualdolar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I just make a plan for my trade and I do not make a plan b, although it would be better if we have a plan b to anticipate if a plan we have failed in our trade.

Banned Sabbirbd is on a distinguished road Sabbirbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    plan b can be a very strategist plan with the help of stop loss and hedging because with these you can at least avoid chances of making a huge loss , then come back from loss then u can make huge money in business .

Banned awaccoo is an unknown quantity at this point awaccoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    I always prepare a plan B just in case if the market moves beyond what I expected and my original plan can not be run properly, and so far I think the it is still useful, though not always in use while my main plan goes well

Senior Member rakeshnikam is an unknown quantity at this point rakeshnikam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i guess nobody in the beggining has a paln...but it gets developed by itself as the sixth sense...losses is wat tends u to go for a plan....itz always worth having a plan coz of the instability in the market....

Member ernestina is on a distinguished road ernestina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Strategies will always fail from time to time but that does not mean that such strategies are bad altogether. Having an alternative to our existing strategy is also not a guarantee that that strategy will not fail also. As traders in the forex market when you have a plan B or alternative strategy for trading always use it side by side alongside your existing strategy.

Junior Member shwaikich is an unknown quantity at this point shwaikich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course I have always Plan B. I do not personally adopted the plan of the work of one currency must be found alternative work I have a plan in case of emergency

+ Reply to Thread
Page 694 of 733 FirstFirst ... 194 594 644 684 692 693 694 695 696 704 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)