+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 733 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 535 ... LastLast

Thread: Do You Always have Plan B?

Senior Member hodori has a spectacular aura about hodori has a spectacular aura about hodori's Avatar
    Thanks
    no..I don't have plan B, I only use one plan for my trade, I only try to discipline and patience to apply my plan. put stoploss and take profit after make a transaction, then I just wait for my loss or profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 60,611 Times in 12,775 Posts
    g han bilkul main jab bhi trading karta hoon to meray paas plan b mojood hota hai aor main sub ko recommend karoon ga kabhi jabhi forex tarding main ayen to alwasy plan A kay sath sath plan B per bhi work karen jo apko critical situation main help karay ap loss say bachen.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,406 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in this trading business the traders have only one plan in this trading business if we get the loss in this trading business we invest the money in this trading again because this trading business is money making business .

Junior Member Magdymagdy will become famous soon enough Magdymagdy will become famous soon enough Magdymagdy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every body must have plan b to be able to face any event but you know plan b is not enough you have to make plans b

Trusted Member sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,533 Times in 3,790 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i have no any other trading plan i am trading with discipline in this trading business and i always make the trading plan according to my capital i never use the risky trading strategy but i make the low risky trading strategy.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sarfraz786 For This Useful Post:

zahid2016 (2017-10-23)

Member kokojo will become famous soon enough kokojo will become famous soon enough kokojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well I hope you benefit in this way, so you should really wait
    and see my forecast and higher to wait for sure if you really have the amount in the back up
    and you should not be defensive and be positive and if the cost Will fight you can be upright body go
    make sure it means you do not believe in yourself and you open an additional position when lost.
    Therefore the higher you have got the direct settings that might work.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kokojo For This Useful Post:

garlock (2017-08-31)

Member sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I do not have plan B and my plan is very simple,
    when I am in a trade loss I just close the trade and accept
    my losses so I do not have to face more losses,
    there is no harm in hedging it. Help protect your account from losing more
    but I do not hedge on my trading at all just close it and let your winning trade run

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    forex market is realy haard to understand I use it when my trades go against i m pretty satisfied and also a bit relaxed coz of it while trading. you can get some extra pips by doing this.I have plan B but it is normal part of the system. my plan A. It does not protect you from losses but it can maintain your loss at a certain level. It does not protect you from losses but it can maintain your loss at a certain level.

Banned billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 60,611 Times in 12,775 Posts
    g han agar ap forex trader hen to eak baat hamesha yaad rakhen k ap paas 2 plan hone chahiye plan a aor plan b plan a wo jo first situation main apply karna hai aor plan b wo jab plan a work na karay matlab alternative method of working is called plan b jo apko loss say bacha sakta hai.

Member boda is on a distinguished road boda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    any trade should have plane b in trade becouse if he have any setiuation he should have any plane to resolve that and if youu you do not have any plane you will loss somting and that make us to know hat should we do in the satuation's

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 733 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 535 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)