+ Reply to Thread
Page 480 of 513 FirstFirst ... 380 430 470 478 479 480 481 482 490 ... LastLast
Results 4,791 to 4,800 of 5122

Thread: Should borrow money for trading??

Senior Member gemmy will become famous soon enough gemmy will become famous soon enough gemmy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as i am beginner i think i shouldnt have to use borrowed money as it is risky and something like that will make me work under pressure and make me hesitate alot , so i prefer not to do so and be patient fisrt till i have my own experience .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member abokhaledelmasry is on a distinguished road abokhaledelmasry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not think it's a good start to the world of Forex Trading because the world is full of risks and we should not risk his money beginner investor borrows and why he has to start a small amount of starter even mastered It works well.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Shady Moustafa is an unknown quantity at this point Shady Moustafa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by blackphython View Post
    i think tat trading on the borrowed money is not recommended over here in forex as we all know that in forex trading there is a lot of attachment of emotions and these emotions are even more severe when you are trading with borrowed money so in my opnion plz use your own money for trading.
    You are completely right and i am with you as if we trade with our money then loss it then it does not matter but i will be sad while if i have borrowed money from anyone then i lost it in trading forex then what i will say it to the one who i have borrowed this money from him.

Junior Member Shady Moustafa is an unknown quantity at this point Shady Moustafa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In fact for me i do not find the idea of borrowing money from any one is a good idea as i do not like to borrow money from anyone specially if i will trade with it as i can loss it.

Member examin is on a distinguished road examin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is risky way to make money and the idea of borrow moeny than make payment debt from the profit that you make is not good idea at all ,you may loss and you will not have the ability to pay.

Member Abdomhadi will become famous soon enough Abdomhadi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is of course true because we should invest our money to trade, if the negotiation should not be profitable. The store is full of risks and emotions, therefore, its best not to engage in anyother risks. And his best to avoid ciblage.et not have losses in the future.

Member andhwrey is on a distinguished road andhwrey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm the one who do that and soon i face loss and loss all of my friends money,i suggest for all traders dont over confidence to do that,first
    when you try that,you will want to makes 100% profit before you earn real profit,and lot of pressure to do that.so think again borrowing friends or someone
    money.

Member fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by clickme View Post
    Borrowing money for trading forex is bad I think, because in my own experience I can say that it will kill you sleep and always making you big tension and more upsettings all time. for the effects fall to your trading and to this you make loss of trading forex. so try to start trading with your own money here you cannot get the upset and you can trade with good relax that is very much needed to good trading.
    It leave us in tension when we are debtful and it become more stressfull when we dont have any means to pay back the debts, forex being risky if traded with borrowed funds there are chances that we can get into big problems in case of loss - so good is just not think of borrowing funds for trading needs.

Member clickme is on a distinguished road clickme's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Borrowing money for trading forex is bad I think, because in my own experience I can say that it will kill you sleep and always making you big tension and more upsettings all time. for the effects fall to your trading and to this you make loss of trading forex. so try to start trading with your own money here you cannot get the upset and you can trade with good relax that is very much needed to good trading.

Member krishan is on a distinguished road krishan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Exactly true. Borrowing money for trading is really a sin for me too. If a person has skills then he can start the forex trading with his own small amount of money. If he has no skill then he will lose all the borrowed money and ask for more money from more people.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 480 of 513 FirstFirst ... 380 430 470 478 479 480 481 482 490 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)