+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 513 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Thread: Should borrow money for trading??

Member densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's okay if you borrow money but in the form of someone's investment. You explain the benefits and risks that may be derived from forex trading, do not dare to take full responsibility with the money invested, the losses can be negotiated by both parties. Capital used for forex trading, you must have no money for any purpose in the near future. and the capital borrowed for use in trading will make us uncomfortable in trading. it would be better if we use our own capital, although we use small capital. if we do not have the capital to trade, we can get it in this forum which provides capital for free trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member the kok will become famous soon enough the kok will become famous soon enough the kok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have a bad experience with borrowed money. because I feel confident with my strategy. then I tried to borrow money to a friend for $ 1000. With full confidence, I started trading. one, two weeks from my capital shrank to 50%. I panicked, then I draw capital. In the end, I still have $ 600 debt to my friend. indeed, this is a bad experience. why there is a beginner's requirement to have money to trade. For acquisition purposes they can change with $ 20 which is quite reasonable. And once they reach enough of the thesis and make a profit, they can argue that the investment invaded the capitalization and said it was a trade. A beginner should not dare to be big after a lot of early successes that may be only by absolute phenomena. Investments must be passed after utilizing reactionary knowledge and techniques and this says dimension.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is a mistake to trade by borrowing money in the forex market and various types of trades. because of the psychological pressure and the thought of paying back the money ... and the length of time and what you would do if you lost money. All of these factors will accelerate your losses in the market. and the best advice possible, give here is that we have to trade with Money that does not require. and do not think of quick profits because that is the way to bankruptcy. trading with risky loan money for traders. one should not join a forex if he / she does not have his own investment. Forex is a risky business if you are not expert enough. in which case you can lose every penny you have invested. if you lose them how you will pay to the owner. that's why it's better not to trade with borrowed money.

Member tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my point it is not right to borrow money to invest in forex because now the forum of India is the best choice to make our own balance for our real account, so there is no point to borrow money to invest in real forex account I think the trade by borrowing money will making us have great psychological pressure. You will be very stressed. In forex trading, one should invest as much as they can not afford to lose.

Member SHEIKHANSARI460 will become famous soon enough SHEIKHANSARI460's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its not good to borrow from someone for forex trading.because forex is v ery hard busin ess, if we have saving then only we should invest or otherwise we should do some job only.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SHEIKHANSARI460 For This Useful Post:

qasimm (2018-05-20)

Member nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do not avoid it do not do it. that's the best way you can make money in forex. Most of us just want to earn money in forex which we do not think what will happen if we will lose money in forex. I learned my lesson. I lost about 1,000 dollars in forex trading. Now I'm back but I do not invest at all. I just join sites like this and post and get bonuses and trades. And at the same time I use forums like this to learn how to trade proficiently. abstraction is very abundant and so much time in this way I barter. but we charge a fee to be accurate if it yields benefits at no cost because there are some that are perfectly acceptable but there are some that are totally unacceptable due to terms and conditions.

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will prevent everyone from borrowing money to trade in forex. if you do not have your own money, do not trade on Forex. wait until you have your own. the reason behind this is that forex is a risky place where you can lose all your money and you may never get the money to repay your debt. I think borrowing money for trading is not a good idea. My advice, we better use the money from ourselves. For the first time, we must use a micro or mini account. We use good money management, so if we make a profit, we can do more.

Member sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all may need a loan primarily to start his own. It is clear that without this contribution a little more difficult .. but good and beautiful projects well presented and above all consistently better ... fill you with the first activity for Forex there is a low interest loan ... fill you with auusi brewery in the region You .. not only do they often have clients who sell their business but they finance and loan is also a purchase contract with all the good to talk about .. that if it can help We currently get an excellent bonus amount from this Forum as it only participates in discussion and learning Forex trading business here. So why not use this bonus wisely and start building a stable account slowly, instead of thinking of borrowing money from others and then risking it if we lose it.

Member almont has a spectacular aura about almont has a spectacular aura about almont's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Everyone should see or hear that people lose all their money in the stock market .. or traders commit suicide etc ... all this just happens because they trade with more money they are able to lose .. Greed takes over them .. And for this they pay for their sins .. You must have a backup plan .. otherwise you will gamble with you and your family members live .. Borrow money to trade is really very bad. Forex is a risky business. So traders need to risk here. But borrowing money for a trade can cause more risk to someone. So without learning forex education people should not invest money or even borrow money.

Member gretan will become famous soon enough gretan will become famous soon enough gretan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Borrowing money to trade is a very bad system for everyone. because when a man faces a loss, he can get frustrated. When he loses money he can not take part in more trade. When he lost money, he lost his capital easily. So borrowing money for trading is very risky for these people. So it can take part in the business to have money. Because it is a profitable business and very loss. so keep in mind that borrowing money is not good for Forex trading system. a very good idea and often in this way I trade. but we have to be careful when taking free bonuses because there are some really good ones but there are some that really are not good because of terms and conditions. but atleast a very good idea of trading without borrowing and our own money. ,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 513 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)