+ Reply to Thread
Page 695 of 715 FirstFirst ... 195 595 645 685 693 694 695 696 697 705 ... LastLast
Results 6,941 to 6,950 of 7148

Thread: What is best time for trading .

Junior Member Amitab is an unknown quantity at this point Amitab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I advise you not to make operation when the market is negative, the thing that affects our trading and our operation is our experience on the field, to be good traders, we must be always positive.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    After few days trading i got the idea of timings which are good for buying that are at night late hours when we see profit booking or day traders closing their trades at that time i will be buying and next day between 9 p.m. to 10 p.m. as there is lot of activity that make good opportunity to sell at profitable level.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As far as I am concerned,I think the best time for us to trade in forex may be during the London session.You see,when the London session comes,there are more and more traders joining this market,which usually makes the market move so heavily.I think that time is the best time.

Member clickme is on a distinguished road clickme's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually it is too tough to tell the exact time of trading, it differ different session with different movement. close to market overlapping is a good time to trade because that time market movements are getting high and make big change then other time. and the closing or opening time can be more good time to trade.

Member examin is on a distinguished road examin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sachin View Post
    there is no good or bad time for trading, its just your analysis that is bad or good but if u want to trade in volatile markert, trade in new york market
    yes you are right i agree with you there is not time gret for trading or worst for trading it is all depending to you and to your expectations if your expectation be true it is great time.

Member bambang will become famous soon enough bambang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arubh View Post
    What time we get maximum fluctuations. Kis time per trade karna best hota hai. Please IST ke accordingly answer Karen.

Aap ye bhi share karen aap kis time maximum trading karte hain.
    The best time to get profit in forex, if you trade eur usd, in my opinion is the london open, and the us open. due to the wide range we can get a lot of profit if we have a good strategy.
    but in addition we can provide many advantages, market with a wide range can also give us the loss is too much. depending on the strategy that we use.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best time for trading
    1. the trader have to ready for what will they do at the market..they have to prepare theirselves with many things to support their trading from mental to strategies and trade with discipline
    2. they know the right time for open position and know what the suitable strategies for some condition and some traders use the market session for it or all up to the traders itself as long as they can trade with safe..
    do the best we can

Member siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    During London session and New York session markets are very volatile. And when New York session starts and overlap with London session the volatility of market gets its peak. This time very good for trading specially for scalping.
    This time is from 6:30pm to 11:30pm IST.

Member krishan is on a distinguished road krishan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me the best time to trade is the overlapping period between London and New York sessions. I find a lot of market activity in this time. This is my favorite time. I trade for about 3-4 hours at this time. Every one needs to find out his best time because it is impossible for us to sit in front of the screen all the day.

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mostly log trading ko tb prefer krty hen jb market mn movement jyada ho aur tb ap achy pips bna lyty hen. Ma b personally avoid krta hn trading sy jb market mn movement boht km ho rhi ho.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 695 of 715 FirstFirst ... 195 595 645 685 693 694 695 696 697 705 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)