+ Reply to Thread
Page 682 of 715 FirstFirst ... 182 582 632 672 680 681 682 683 684 692 ... LastLast
Results 6,811 to 6,820 of 7148

Thread: What is best time for trading .

Member moti is on a distinguished road moti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think so that we need for the specific session for trading, every session is ok if you are seeing that its a good setup for trade but i agree that some pairs move fast in these sessions, like eur/usd pair moves fast in London and new york session.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member moti is on a distinguished road moti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are saying right, in these session we observe that price of major currency pairs moves very fast and we can find good entry and exit point, we can make quick profit in these session and its best for scalpers.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sidhu is on a distinguished road sidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    i do not agree with you friend i think that bthere is no best time or worst time this is only depending to your prediction and the most time for scalping is volatile market only.

Member bhai is on a distinguished road bhai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you are right i agree with you there is not time gret for trading or worst for trading it is all depending to you and to your expectations if your expectation be true it is great time.

Junior Member bifsicota is an unknown quantity at this point bifsicota's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me all the times is great for trading i do not have special time to trade i just stay on monitoring and try to analysis the movement of the pair than i decide what to do sell or buy at different time frame.

Member dadaa is an unknown quantity at this point dadaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yup, i think also is good to trading when the price is enter on over bought and over sold,
    because the price at the end point and confident will move in right direction. need a good indicator to know when the price is on overbough and oversold, maybe with stoch or RSI.

Member babu is on a distinguished road babu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in european and american session market always trend and movement in big range.
    but iam so fear because sometime there is a important news in this session.
    even the technical analysis is get wrong direction when the news is coming.

Member avi is on a distinguished road avi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah in that session market always trend and movement in big range.
    but iam so fear because sometime there is a important news in this session.
    even the technical analysis is get wrong direction when the news is coming.

Member nuh514 is on a distinguished road nuh514's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arubh View Post
    What time we get maximum fluctuations. Kis time per trade karna best hota hai. Please IST ke accordingly answer Karen.

Aap ye bhi share karen aap kis time maximum trading karte hain.
    time jo bhi ho but hamain trade us time pe karna chahie jab market boht ziada fluctuate kar rahi ho. With dull market we can not assume the price movement of the pairs. I think 1000 gmt to 1600 gmt is the best time for trading and during this time we can earn good amount.

Member dadaa is an unknown quantity at this point dadaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mery khyal sy tu wo time best hy jb ap mentally relax hon. Sometimes aisa hota hy k apka mind disturbed hota hy aur ap trading k lye charts open kr lyty hen jis ki waja sy wrong decisions k chances boht increase ho jaty hen.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 682 of 715 FirstFirst ... 182 582 632 672 680 681 682 683 684 692 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)